Senior Marketing Executive - Innovative Recruitment Company Base up to £40k plus benefits
Since establishing in 2015, we rapidly made a big name for ourselves in the highly competitive technology and finance recruitment industry. We are now the top tier supplier to the Top Investment Banks, Hedge Funds and Blue-Chip firms, as well as aspiring Tech/Fin-Tech start-ups in the City.
We have ambitious international expansion plans for the business, so we now require an experienced marketing professional with creative vision and real work ethic to take us to the next level! This is a brand-new role for someone who is looking to make a big impact within a young and ambitious company. We are looking for an innovator and self-starter to work alongside the Co-Founders and drive our brand name to further success.Must have:
Nice to have:
- 3+ year's digital marketing experience
- Creative degree (2:1 or above) or similar marketing/media/creative qualification
- Hands-on experience writing and delivering web and email content, blog and social media posts
- Advanced experience using Hootsuite or similar platforms
- Have natural creativity and be an out-of-the box thinker
- Strong attention to detail and proven project management skills
- Excellent communication skills face-to-face, over the phone and email
- Ability to work autonomously and juggle multiple tasks - this is what joining a start-up involves!
- Medium - Advanced skills and experience using programmes such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign in particular)
- Experience producing video content
- Experience using Final Cut Pro
- Ability to maintain and edit websites via WordPress or similar
- Experience planning and executing corporate events
- Marketing experience within recruitment, sales, technology, or finance sectors
- Has previously ran virtual events via GoToWebinar or any other webinar provider
- Experience with engaging and managing media relations
- Develop and execute end-to-end marketing plans, to include delivery and measurable performance indicators of marketing campaigns within agreed budget and timescales.
- Briefing and managing agency relationships
- Managing all social media pages
- To launch and manage additional social media channels (Instagram, Facebook & YouTube)
- Work closely with the Owners and Operations Manager to come up with new ideas and marketing direction for the business.
- Deliver the marketing for some prestigious company events planned
- Generate marketing materials for both internal and external purposes
- Research market trends and competitor activity
- Manage the relevant marketing budget
- Manage the company website
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to positively promote the company image to prospective talent for internal hiring
- To build an overall knowledge of the company's markets and technology platforms in order to work towards independent content writing
- Pension scheme
- Birthday day off
- Gym contribution
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Early Friday Finish
- Super-early finish the last working day before a bank holiday
- Company social drinks
- Healthy work culture
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career progression
This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant and progressive recruitment company that is enjoying consistent growth within the existing business and also new markets within the UK and Internationally. Based in central London they are also looking to open offices in the US and Tokyo in the near future. This is a new role reporting directly to the Co- Founders with great career potential. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow the role into a Marketing Manager role and beyond as the company continues to grow.
Portman Scott is a highly respected boutique specialist sales recruitment consultancy founded by two highly successful professionals who previously built their own sales teams. All enquiries will be treated with absolute confidentiality. Only candidates currently residing and authorised to work in the UK will be considered.
At Portman Scott, we take your privacy seriously and we only process your personal data in order to provide you with work-finding services. We will never share your details with anyone without contacting you first. You can find our full privacy and data protection policy online here: