Brand & Communications LeadBusiness Overview:
i6 Group is a global, fast growing software business developing software and equipment for the aerospace industry. We have developed the broadest, fully functioned cloud-based solutions next-generation management and mobile platform for aviation fuelling and business aviation and are expanding our operations from the UK across Europe, India, Canada, USA and Australia. We work with the world's largest airlines including British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, JetBlue, Delta, Air Canada and Lufthansa and all the major fuel suppliers at many major airports.Position:
The company is looking for an energetic, committed and highly motivated individual to come in and be a pivotal part of driving the i6 brand and excellently conveying internal and external communications.
The Brand & Comms Lead is responsible for adapting a brand strategy for i6's
As the 'brand guardian', they will maintain the brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications, and will manage a portfolio of products.
The role holder will use customer and trend research to create strategies that will change how people perceive the brand. This will involve overseeing advertising, design and events.
This is a global role therefore the role holder will need to understand cultural differences and how to engaged customers, wherever they are
The role holder is the line manager for the Brand and Comms team, including customer trainingResponsibilities will include:
Essential Skills & Attributes:
- Lead motivate and inspire a team to achieve excellent performance in all areas
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
- Managing budget for both advertising and promotional items and providing competitor/customer insight analysis where necessary
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Innovator, passionate, accountable and solution focused.
- Strong communicator in both face-to-face and virtual settings.
- Committed to achieving the goals of the business in all areas
- Provide excellent customer experience at every opportunity both internally and externally
- Ensuring that at all times you are leading your team by example and in line with company values
- To ensure that that the customer is at the centre of everything we do, supporting their needs as a priority whilst maintaining a high standard of day to day duties
- A deep understanding of agile & lean mindsets
- Experience building autonomous highly motivated teams
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Highly competent with software and technology
- Experience working within the aviation industry.
- Relevant higher education qualification preferred but not imperative
- Remuneration: £ Negotiable on experience/skills
- Full time position (09:00-17:30, Mon-Fri, flexible hours) - some flexible working possible
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme - 5% company contribution
- Vitality Health Insurance
- On-site parking and two cafes
- Regular team quiz night and games night
- Quarterly social events such as Top Golf, bowling, escape rooms
- Team meals
- Lunchtime Running Club
Farnborough / Manchester or remoteJob Type:
Powered by JazzHR