As a a performance marketer you'll help attract and convert new customers. Reporting to our Growth Lead, you'll drive our paid social campaigns and channel roadmap, analyze and optimize performance, and scope new tests and potential opportunities.
This role is perfect for you if you have a genuine excitement for paid social marketing, are driven by a curiosity to uncover insights from data, and love to take on a lot of responsibility.
You're are passionate about growing the Finimize brand.
### What you'll do
* Drive performance marketing strategies and plans, focused on acquisition of new customers across channels, including paid digital/social.
* Act as a direct interface with our various paid marketing vendors (platforms, partners, tools), owning responsibilities across payments, reporting and analysis
* Drive, lead and monitor A/B and multivariate tests to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics; including messaging, creative format, app store assets, landing pages and more
* Submit briefs to the creative team and lead creative testing
* Present findings and insights to the marketing team and senior management as necessary
### We're looking for someone who brings
* 2+ years of digital marketing experience (this is a must)
* Previous experience in User Acquisition in the gaming vertical or mobile subscription is desirable
* Experience with Excel/ Google Sheets, other analytics platforms (SQL is a big plus)
* Familiarity with concepts like CPC, CPM, CTR, CPA, CVR, and RoAS
* Experience working with Facebook Ads Manager
* Someone who is data-driven, highly analytical, and a self-starter
* Experience with design tools, Figma, Adobe, Sketch etc
### What sets Finimize apart?
* A high-growth startup backed by some of the world's best investors
* A culture that empowers you to grow and take risks
* A close-knit and diverse team with a strong track record
* A unique community spanning 1 million users globally