Finance Projects OfficerSalary:
Fixed Term (24 months)Location:
MLC Partners is proud to have be retained by The Royal Parks (TRP) in its search campaign for several newly created business critical finance positions.
The Royal Parks is a charity created in March 2017. It manages over 5,000 acres of diverse parkland, rare habitats and historic buildings and monuments in eight Royal Parks across London. These are: Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, The Green Park, St James's Park, The Regent's Park and Primrose Hill, Greenwich Park, Richmond Park and Bushy Park. The eight Royal Parks are among the most visited attractions in the UK with 77 million visits every year. The charity is commercially focused and complex, with a large proportion of its income generated from events, catering and licence agreements.
The role of the Finance Projects Officer will be to support the Finance Transformation Director leading a change programme within the organisation over the next 2 years. Responsibilities of the role are:
- Support the Finance Transformation Director with project management using specialised software
- Work with the senior finance team to document new processes and policies to ensure a clearly documented audit trail
- Provide administrative support to the Finance Transformation Director and other senior staff within the department
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in finance and to understand the workings of an entire finance department. In comparison with similar roles in other organisations, this will give you a great opportunity for learning and incredible insight into the senior decision making process. To be considered for this role the successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent) related to finance or accounting
- Have an adaptable mindset and embrace the fact plans will change on a regular basis during the project
- Be able to handle multiple projects at once, balancing the workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Be able to demonstrate practical experience working in a finance department
For more information, please contact Jamie Elliott at MLC Partners.