Are you an inspirational technical leader, able to switch between writing code and guiding your team through complex software projects?
Saggezza was founded with the belief that there was a better way to help companies compete in the digital age and transform for a new tomorrow. Over the last fourteen years, we have partnered with companies from global enterprises to regional leaders. Our vision is the same - to take companies into the future. We are a proven technology and consulting partner that delivers personalized, high-value solutions to accelerate business growth.
Our people are our biggest asset and we recognize that our success depends on their talent, motivation and expertise. Saggezza employs high calibre individuals and emphasizes the importance of collaboration and growing both professionally and personally.
We are currently looking to hire Java Developers to lead on client projects.In This Hands On Role You'll Be Responsible For
You Will Have
- Leading a small team to enable the design and development of custom and complex software solutions
- Managing the project software delivery lifecycle and your team's role within this process
- Producing high quality, maintainable code
- Partnering effectively with client project teams
It Would Be Great If You Have
- Proven track record of leading technical teams including mentoring and encouraging a collaborative culture
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience in Java
- Spring Boot, Hibernate, SQL, MongoDB, SVN/Git, Agile methodologies
- Service oriented architecture development
- Proven ability to motivate your team to deliver excellent results
- Great communication skills with the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Bachelor's degree / Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- C# and/or Python skills
- Knowledge of DevOps tools, e.g. Jenkins, Sonar and CI/CD principles
- Experience with React/Angular or comparable front end frameworks
- Financial Services and/or Software Consulting experience
Don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity.