Global Director of PartnershipsLocation US or UK
We are hiring a Global Director of Partnerships to build a partnerships function that will enable us to scale across the US, UK and Europe and position Ometria as the obvious choice.Who are we?
You know those annoying marketing messages you get every day. Well they're only going to get worse unless someone does something about it. Ometria's purpose is to help retailers create marketing experiences their customers will love.
We use data to truly understand each customer, and make sure that their experiences are ones they truly find valuable. We do this right now for 200 of the fastest growing retail brands, from Made.com to Hotel Chocolat, and for 270 million individual people across the world. We have (rather empty) offices based in London, New York and Southampton, and have raised over £25m from leading VCs like Octopus and Summit.
Reporting into the Chief Revenue Officer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and owning the delivery of our global partnership strategy (incorporating Strategic Alliances, Agency and ISV partnerships) to achieve our annual revenue targets.Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Delivering a scalable and repeatable pipeline of opportunities sourced from partners, which ultimately close, in line with key business metrics including Average Revenue per Account, Customer Acquisition Cost, and NPS
- Supporting unsourced opportunities through partnership connections to increase their win rate
- Identifying exact competency and attribute requirements to recruit an effective partnerships team in all key markets
- Develop Global Strategic Alliances to enable brand, positioning, and pipeline generation outcomes
- Develop a Marketplace to bring Best-of-Breed Technology vendors to increase breadth and depth of Ometria's platform capabilities, both through integrations or through white-labelling.
Why join Ometria?
- You have considerable experience in a relevant partnerships role for a SaaS platform and are used to deal sizes of $50k to $500k
- You have built and owned a partnership GTM strategy which contributed to at least 30% of total revenue
- You have sold marketing technology or services to retailer brands - you know the pain points and drivers of the decision making process for senior retail marketers and can enable partners to communicate with them in a way that resonates.
- Relationship builder
- You demonstrate that you are not only a great manager but the best relationship builder in the organization.
- You can maintain a large number of effective relationships simultaneously.
- You have successfully built a network of both tech and agency partners in the martech space.
- You are revenue focussed and results driven. You are used to carrying and achieving targets and providing accurate forecasts for a partner function
- You use data to evaluate whether the strategy is correct and working. All data is always up to date in the CRM. You know what reports are needed, how to interpret them, explain them, and most importantly use the data to forecast, make decisions and iterate.
- Retail Knowledge
- You know our platform, the market, our competitors, our partners, and our prospects inside-out and can talk credibly on the level as a senior retail marketer.
One of our values is "It's awesome to be here", here are some of the reasons we love working here
- Team of amazing peopleWe are committed to hiring the right people and maintaining our culture as we grow.
- Making sure you'll have an impactWe're solving interesting challenges and you'll have a say in how we solve them.
- Supporting learning and developmentWe're in this together and want you to become your best and feel supported as you do so. We want all Ometrians to be able to continually learn and grow in their roles
- Going above and beyond to help each otherWe're all part of the bigger picture. We love helping each other and celebrate success together.
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.