Informa Intelligence, part of the FTSE 100 Informa Group, provides data, intelligence and insight to clients globally. Informa Intelligence has 2500 staff in 60 locations across the globe with significant coverage in the USA and a large central London UK office. We have over 100 product lines spanning five key industry verticals: Pharma, Finance, Lloyd's List
, Asset Management and Construction with dynamic and evolving plans to significantly grow the portfolio of products and customers.
Lloyd's List Intelligence, part of Informa Intelligence, delivers news, intelligence and analysis on the global maritime industry enabling our clients to effectively navigate the market, identify trends and help them make effective business decisions.
To support our growth plans for Lloyd's List Intelligence in 2021 and beyond, we are looking for a Corporate Account Manager to join us as we launch new products and expand our services to customers and prospects worldwide.Role Overview - Corporate Account Manager - Insurance, Lloyd's List Intelligence
This is an excellent opportunity to employ your solutions selling experience in a B2B environment where you can gain a breadth of experiences and develop your skills within a dynamic and challenging environment.
This role will be to develop strategic relationships with our new and longest standing insurance organisations to deliver scalable and sustainable growth.
The role will report to the Sales Director - Corporate Accounts EMEA and, notwithstanding the current environment, will be based in our spacious, modern and centrally located UK head office on London's Southbank, adjacent to the Tate Modern, with an excellent and a wide variety of services and transport links situated nearby. Role and responsibilities
What you'll need to succeed:
- Establishing sales opportunities within the Informa brands by networking, building relationships, establishing needs, conducting online demonstrations and closing deals.
- Managing and developing your client base through both established business and new business opportunities
- Managing relationships with all your account base
- Developing your understanding of Informa BI products, our competitors and clients to enable maximized sales and revenue generation
- Ability to discuss and position consulting opportunities to generate bespoke sales
Who we are:
- Previous experience in B2B sales/account management
- Consultative and/or solution sales experience would an advantage
- Experience selling into the Insurance Market would be an advantage
- Proven success in a sales role dealing with senior management in multi-national companies would be an advantage
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Highly developed business acumen and the ability to understand the wider issues of the industry
- The ability to identify new revenue opportunities and maximize product potential
Our customers across the Maritime Industry, from governments to Fortune 500 companies, all rely on the critical advantage our intelligence delivers, from on-the-ground reporters and powerful, market-leading data to help mitigate and minimize risk during times of crisis and discover new business opportunities.
Our globally connected analyst team delivers deep data, timely insights, case reporting and highly respected analysis of market developments as well as valuable forecasting and consulting capabilities.
Our mission is to provide a valuable advantage across 6 key industries within the Maritime sector. From news and insight, vessel tracking and casualties; Lloyd's List & Lloyd's List Intelligence remains the most trusted intelligence source in global Maritime space, as it has been since 1734.What we offer;
Why work for Informa?
- A competitive compensation package, including an excellent base salary in line with individual experience and an above base incentive-based compensation package.
- International travel as and when required
- Rated as one of the top 5 large companies to work for in the UK, we also offer a world class career development program, as well as an award-winning flexible benefits package.
- Learning and Development plan to assist with your career development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your Birthday!
- Central London office with a rooftop terrace, views of London, onsite gym and a variety of restaurants and amenities nearby
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Friendly staff who are all "expert's experts" and additional training for development
- Life assurance
- Other flexible benefits include Healthcare, Cycle to Work scheme and Season Ticket Loans
- 5% Pension match
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular Social Events and Networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.
This role may also be available on a flexible working schedule - please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here - https://www.informa.com/talent/informa-applicant-privacy-notice/