Consumer Insights Analyst
12 Months Temporary
Our client a leading Paint and Coatings Manufacturer have an exciting opportunity for a Maternity cover Insights Analyst, being experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in Colour and protection since 1792, their world class portfolio of brands is trusted by customers around the globe. They are World leaders in colour expertise, trend forecasting and product innovation with a portfolio of market leading global brands which include the UK's most loved and trusted Iconic paint 'Superbrand' (you'll get to make friends with the lovable Dog!)
Working with our clients Trade business, you will manage the analysis and provision of GFK and Kantar Worldpanel Plus data to the business. You will also monthly tracking and community ad-hoc research projects across the consumer brand portfolio in the UK&I. Additionally you will support on collecting data for marketing mix modelling program which aims to drive understanding of opportunities for the business.
- Helps drive professional Insights into the UK&I decision making
- Interprets research data (both quantitative and qualitative) and clearly and persuasively communicates findings, implications, and action recommendations, both in writing and verbally Integrates strong consumer understanding into data interpretations
- Coordinate and communicates brand-health studies
- Able to keep multiple projects moving forward simultaneously with a high degree of quality and integrity of work
- Develop effective relationships with existing and new external suppliers to ensure required information is received in full and on time e.g. GFK, BCF, 2020 Research.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have excellent analytical capability, strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills. You will have the ability to draw relevant data for analysis and identify commercial opportunities and present results and findings with wider teams. You will also hold good problem-solving skills, communication skills and ability to work cross functionally whilst developing stakeholder management quickly and effectively. Experience of demonstrable experience of insights generation and activation (client or agency). FMCG / Retail experience would be beneficial.