Our Cloud & DevOps team consists of 100+ professionals. Together we are the primary force behind SoftServe's s Cloud & DevOps Technology Capabilities and Partnerships.
We take full ownership of implementation projects to ensure exceptional results for our clients. Our team provides end-to-end customer experience in the post-implementation phase.
The client's success is our focus, and we accept any challenge as a gift.
Our team has developed a strong partnership with Amazon Web Services, VMware, Red Hat, and HashiCorp. Being a part of the international community, we participate in major worldwide events (AWS re:Invent, AWS Summits, AWS DevDays) and develop multiple AWS User communities.
And here are technologies and services we are working with:
· AWS Professional Services;
· AWS Well-Architected Reviews;
· AWS Immersion Days;
· VMware on AWS
+ variety of other AWS services and offerings.
As a part of AWS Cluster, you will continuously contribute to our AWS Partnership and help design, incubate, and ramp-up capabilities for delivering AWS and Hybrid Cloud solutions.
Our team is not tied to specific projects, technologies, timelines. We work directly with AWS, and our clients are tech Startups but also Forbes 500 Companies.
As a part of our team, you will contribute to cloud-oriented projects of different sizes and scales. Your daily work will be connected with migrations, consulting, cloud-enabling, spreading the expertise and professional culture across the organization.
Drive the application/data/infrastructure delivery process design or perform long-term architectural project support acting as a primary technical decision-maker for the engineering team.
· Participate in architectural service executions such as Discovery, Assessment, and Architectural Project Support.
· Lead engineering teams to implement the solution guided by the defined architecture vision.
· Talk to the business to understand business and technical requirements for the project. Communicate technical constraints and decisions to the business.
· Elaborate system quality attributes such as performance, scalability, availability, fault-tolerance, security, deployment, maintainability, and others.
· Translate customers' business, functional, and non-functional requirements into high quality solution design visions and operations plans consistent with enterprise architectural standards using Attribute Driven Design.
· Define application/data/infrastructure delivery strategies, standards, processes, technologies, and tools in the technical visions.
· Drive or assist in project implementation estimation and roadmap construction.
· Analyze, model, document, and assess existing delivery processes according to the Architecture Trade-off Analysis methodology.
What do we need
· 2+ years working in an Architect role including: designing, building and maintaining complex, cloud-based solutions
· Experience with designing CI/CD pipelines (AWS Developer Tools, GitLab, Jenkins, etc.);
· Hands- on experience with Kubernetes;
· Excellence with AWS Cloud and proven experience in working and configuring major AWS PaaS/IaaS services;
· AWS Solutions Architect certification (Pro is preferable, with Associate cert Pro will be defined as a goal for trial period);
· Understanding of AWS Landing Zone, Well-Architected Framework and Cloud Adoption Framework;
· Hands - on experience with cloud migration;
· Experience with competitive public Clouds (GCP or Azure);
· Strong scripting skills (PowerShell, Python or Shell);
· Hands -on experience with Terraform and solid experience in Infrastructure as Code (principles, tools, best practices)
· Experience with Microsoft Server OS and technologies, including SQL Server, IIS, and Active Directory experience;
· 2+ years with Linux Operating System experience;
· Experience in deploying, monitoring and administration of SQL/NoSQL DB;
· Experience with the creation of technical specifications or architecture visions covering quality attributes, diagrams, associated risks, technical and system requirements;
· Proven experience in leading/guiding small teams of engineers to drive them, decompose the complexity to tasks, mentor them and back-up if needed, communicate and convince around that or another decision;
· Good experience with designing, monitoring and gathering metrics platforms
· Knowledge of configuration management systems (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc);
· Managing technical pre-sale activities (presentations, workshops, etc.);
· C-level presentation skills;
· Possibility to travel to our customers in the US, UK, Europe, Singapore.
Nice to have
· Experience in software development (principles, tools, methodologies);
· Experience with programming languages like: Java, Ruby, Python or Go.
Together we will
· Excel at Cloud technologies and next-gen Hybrid Platforms;
· Provide our knowledge, while testing and developing our technical capabilities during project discoveries and workshops
· Give you access to innovative tools and technologies and the ability to try them out on different projects and initiatives
· Share our expertise and build our community's strength through educational programs
· Give you access to industry-leading professionals who are always ready to help and mentor you through any difficulties, including trainings from top AWS Solution Architects;
· Provide are technical expertise and knowledge to consult clients through the project enrollment
· Work with the company's Top DevOps architects, who will help you build your own way to the top
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or protected veteran status. SoftServe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.