The People Of: Digital
are working with an innovative business with significant brand growth over recent years and fantastic success online. They are now looking to appoint a Digital Marketing Manager for Europe. The role will be based in London, currently working from home with a view to offer flexible working post restrictions.
You will join a leading lifestyle and fitness brand, with a global presence and keen to drive growth and continue its success across the digital and ecommerce channels.Skills/Experience:
This role will suit a digital marketing professional who has had proven results growing digital acquisition of new customers through PPC, Paid Media, SEO, Affiliate marketing, E-marketing and social media.
- Own the Agency relationship and day-to-day management of PPC, Affiliates, SEO & paid social.
- Drive acquisition of new customers across digital channels and surpass targets.
- Leverage the marketing calendar to identify and execute opportunities for mass and high value acquisition including partnerships.
- Report on digital channels and campaigns providing actionable insight to improve.
- Provide expert guidance to the performance marketing agency overseeing both paid social and paid search.
- Manage Affiliate programme overseeing performance, promotions, feed updates and new publishers.
- You will have European market experience
- Ideally you will come from a fast pace organisation such as FMCG/Retail/Sports.
- At least 3 years' experience working in a digital marketing or acquisition specialist role
- You will be bilingual, fluent in English and either German, Italian or Spanish.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing brand as the Digital Marketing expert for Europe.
If you're interested and to find out more, please apply for this role or contact Dan Watts.
Latest eCommerce & Digital Marketing roles | Leeds Jobs | London Jobs | Midlands Jobs| The People of.