Head of Technology
Data / Architecture / Delivery / Migration / Technology Strategy / Platforms
La Fosse are partnering with a fast-growing data & insights fintech to source them a new member of their leadership team. A product-centric organisation at the core, they build data products & and offer a suite of data services to sectors like private equity & venture capitalism.
As this organisation grows, the need for technology to enable the business has become ever more important - to ensure that the research, data science & engineering teams have access to the best products & processes available.
As a result, you will be responsible for the migration of their core platform, from monolithic-to-microservices. Acting as a change agent, you will be accountable for ensuring the engineering teams are held to account such that the platform is delivered on-time & within budget.
In addition, you will be the primary interface between the CDO function and the engineering & product teams, ensuring that the future roadmap & systems architecture landscape is fit-for-purpose to support the company's ambitious growth. This includes interlinking with data science, business/information architecture & research teams.Key Experience Required:
Please click apply for more information.
- Experience managing complex migrations from end-to-end, with accountability for delivery on-time & within budget.
- Experience effectively transitioning an organisation from a monolithic platform to a microservices environment of distributed systems.
- Strong underlying technology experience - a broad knowledge of systems architecture, modern software engineering practices & data science.
- Experience setting future technology vision, including roadmaps within areas like Data Science, Data Governance & Data Operations.
- Experience working in a data or research-heavy environment would be a strong advantage.
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills, as you will be regularly dealing with the CDO and other Board Members.