Company DescriptionThe Bosch Group
is a global market-leading supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 400,000 associates worldwide and generated sales of 77.7 billion euros in 2019. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT provider, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, Industry 4.0, and connected mobility. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is "Invented for life."
Working in the field service team, you will be responsible for the service and commissioning of Bosch Industrial Boiler appliances. You will establish and maintain strong business relationships with customers and colleagues around the business and wider industry as well as performing necessary administrative and other duties as required.Job DescriptionYear1
- Attend training provider for 5 days per week, receiving Apprenticeship training following an Engineering discipline
- Attend college for at least 1 day per week, receiving training in a recognised engineering qualification (BTEC ONC/NVQ equivalent )
- Attend Bosch Thermotechnology for up to 4 days per week, carrying out operational and project tasks within the various Dept/Sections in accordance with training plan.
- Attend college for at least 1 day per week, receiving training in 1st year of recognised Engineering Qualification (BTEC ONC/NVQ Equivalent completion)
- Attend Bosch Thermotechnology for up to 5 days per week, carrying out operational and project tasks as year 2. ( 6 Months)
- Attend Bosch Thermotechnology for up to 4 days per week, working in one of QMM departments performing quality role. ( 6 Months)
Computer literate. Highly self-motivated. Open to empowerment within scope of experience & education. Good communication skills. Passionate attention to detail. Ability to work accurately & quickly. Predisposition for flexible working processes
To qualify for Engineering technician apprenticeship minimum grade 4 Maths and Science GCSE required.