We are constructing a state-of-the-art underground mine to enable the extraction of Polyhalite - a unique multi-nutrient fertilizer - along with the necessary infrastructure both above and below ground that will be required for transport, processing and distribution.
To work here, you must share our values and determination to reach our goals quickly, efficiently and with the highest safety standards.
Join us as an R&D Plant Controller, where you will play a key role in the day to day operation of the R&D Plant working closely with the R&D Operations Lead and the Materials Handling Facility Operations TeamJob descriptionKey accountabilities
Qualifications/ Relevant Experience
- Act as Maintenance Coordinator for routine maintenance and minor outages including maintenance service agreements.
- Support the Operations Lead during operations and project trials.
- Record and track the movement of materials in and out of the production area.
- Monitor stock, usage of materials and packaging.
- Utility monitoring and usage.
- Logistics (stock control and shipment documentation).
- Support the setup and day to day running of the INFOR maintenance management system working closely with the Asset Management Team.
- Set up of spares inventory to support plant maintenance.
- Maintain and update training matrix with personnel changes and new training requirements.
- Organise training with external and internal providers.
- Set up and management of plant documentation and procedures including technical drawings, P&ID's, operating and maintenance procedures and vendor technical data.
- Experience working in Operations and Maintenance within a manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience in maintenance processes, systems, and spares parts management.
- Experience of supply chain process, logistics, and planning.
- Management of maintenance routines and compliance.
- Management of spares/materials and stock levels.
Wilton site, near Redcar, initially to be based at the R&D Plant
A full UK driving licence is not required for this role.Salary
Competitive depending on experienceClosing date
26 February 2021How to apply
If you are viewing this role on the Woodsmith Project website, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. Otherwise, please visit our current vacancies page, click on the role you are interested in and then click the 'Apply Now' button near the bottom of the page. We do not accept applications from agencies.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
We will process your information in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice.