We Are MRM
MRM is a global multi-award winning integrated, digital and direct marketing agency with 40+ offices across North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific.
We focus on creating meaningful connections between brands and their customers and we achieve this by having all the right people in one place and working with clients and agencies in a spirit of total collaboration. This philosophy guides our approach to creating moments that matter to both people and brands. Through data infused insights and engaging creative that is enabled through technology, we build seamless, connected experiences that result in profitable relationships.
As part of McCann World Group and the Interpublic Group, we have all of the benefits of being part of a world-class network while retaining the culture and entrepreneurial spirit of a smaller agency.The Role
As a Commercial Accountant you will ensure that on each client, revenue is forecasted & recognised accurately and, that billing is carried out in a timely manner.Key Responsibilities
Who You Are:Essential:
- Ensure all new jobs are live on a daily basis
- Produce weekly AR, WIP, POs, open Jobs reports and liaise with project managers to ensure accurate and timely follow up
- Monthly revenue recognition and re-forecasting reviews with Account/Project Managers
- Prepare drafts & release clients invoices weekly
- Send out monthly statements to clients
- Debt control management
- Ensure all jobs have relevant documentation required, ensuring they are SOX compliant
- Monthly final reconciliation to nominal account to be prepared for reporting package
- Assist Account/Project Managers with client queries, time reporting and any ad hoc financial assistance
- Assist the AP Team with any cost queries related to your clients
- Intercompany Billing; raising ISR's, liaising with accounting teams in other IPG offices.
- Assist with queries from internal & external auditors
- Strong Revenue accounting experience is essential
- Previous experience within an integrated advertising or media agency
- Ability to multi-task
- Proactive approach
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong communication skills within team and across the agency
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve goals
At MRM, Relationship is Our Middle Name
- Knowledge of financial software packages, currently SAP and Hyperion
- Strong numeracy and financial acumen
- Advanced Excel
- Knowledge of SOX/ISO processes
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers - in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients' businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s):
1. Ideas power everything
2. We're Better Together
3. We'll figure it out
4. Complexity can be managed
5. It only counts if we deliver
6. Technology is magic