Future's UK Trade Marketing team is seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to join a thriving team of sales-minded marketing professionals.
The Senior Trade Marketing Executive sits within the UK trade marketing team with responsibilities to drive collaborative, productive relationships with the UK sales team and deliver insight driven, creative marcomms that build our reputation and attract advertisers and clients to our platforms.
The team generates trade marketing collateral, frameworks, audience insights for integrated commercial campaigns. The team supports the development of new advertising offerings by creating proactive sales packages, media kits, and case studies as well as GTM trade press and promotional materials to support brand and tent poles moments across a diverse portfolio and calendar.Job Summary & Purpose
Reporting to the Head of Trade Marketing, you will aid and assist in leading the coordination and completion of multiple parallel projects on time, within budget and within scope, largely in a pre-sale capacity.
- Create first class marketing materials (mediakits, one sheets, newsletters etc) to align with key brand messages and industry events, which sales can then pitch to clients
- Be a brand ambassador for all Future B2C and B2B brands and immersed in Internet culture
- Ideate marketing opportunities informed by audience data as well as proactively delivering tentpole moments and events for key brand targets and objectives
- Work closely with Trade Marketing Manager to ensure collateral meets guidelines and creative standards as well as collaborate with a team of data analysts and designers to develop integrated offerings
- Meet with internal stakeholders to understand growth opportunities and developments in product and content areas to ensure consistently relevant and up to date GTM narratives and offerings
- Activate and coordinate various teams and external resources in a professional, timely manner to execute projects
- Mentor the junior members on the team
This role is multifaceted, requiring you to work across multiple departments in a global business, ensuring all aspects of each project are successfully delivered. We're a high-performance team looking for someone who's comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.Key Role Responsibilities
- Develop fully complete collateral in a timely manner
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, ensuring technical feasibility and quality of collateral (Presentation, Sales Sheets, GTM Plans)
- Able to spot trends, analyse large amounts of data leading to insight driven narratives
- Work with the Head of Trade marketing to help drive a proactive mindset, and initiating internal and external processes to create efficiencies
- Collaborate and communicate across multiple departments to ensure efficiencies and streamlined processes
- Support sales in gathering client feedback to support product development and future ad solutions
Desirable Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing role
- Proven experience in a Sales/Trade marketing, market research capacity
- Amazing organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Excellent written / literacy, storytelling abilities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Extensive experience in the advertising industry
- Must be a go-getter who feels comfortable making strategic programme recommendations
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Always exploring and asking questions to unearth new revenue opportunities
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented entrepreneurial environment
- Experience of working within publishing is a distinct advantage.
- Experience of working in a multi-brand environment is also very interesting.
- Some experience in product marketing
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of copy writing and delivering effective campaigns to achieve goals
- Experience in a mentor capacity