Lead Data Analyst - Operational StrategyLondon£60,000 - £65,000+ benefits
A global information services hub are looking for a Lead Data Analyst to join them! You will be tasked with leading their internal analytics and insights offering to help improve operational strategy such as client engagement, guidelines, SLA's, and how they can continue to be cutting edge market leaders.
It's an excellent opportunity to make an impact, be the champion of data across the business and work with some of the brightest minds in the industry!THE ROLE - Lead Data Analyst
As Lead Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
You will need:
- Liaising with both technical and non-technical stakeholders from C-Level down to gather requirements.
- Identifying and analyzing key data sources to develop readily intelligible outputs, reports and dashboards
- Working with leadership in validating assumptions for go-to-market strategy and internal optimization
- Analysing key client engagement metric data and presenting back findings to leadership to drive business performance and revenue
- Introducing up to date technology and BI tools
HOW TO APPLYIn order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.For information on this role or other roles in the Analytics market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu atKEYWORDSData, Analytics, Tableau, Powerbi, SQL, Python, B2B, Consultant, Consultancy, Insight, Dashboard, Operations, Strategy
- Experience in data processing languages such as SQL, Python
- Understanding of operations within a b2b company/ consultancy
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of data visualisations and dashboards