A large, multi-award-winning London agency is looking for a Paid Media Executive with a focus on Search to join them. Outstanding global clients, very strong & varied progression prospects and an excellent benefits package on offer...The Agency
This fully integrated agency is based in the heart of London and works with a stellar list of clients in Sport, Fashion, Retail, FMCG, Beauty and more. Stable, well-respected and long-standing, the agency's large team are a social and talented mix of PR, Digital, SEO and Creative professionals who enjoy an award-winning work environment/culture. Stunning new offices, a real commitment to offering progression and some strong benefits mean anyone joining can be sure they'll be working in a friendly, stable, and rewarding environment.The Role
As a direct result of growth, the agency is looking to welcome a new paid media executive to their team. Working closely with the head of operations, this role will involve working to optimise and implement paid search focused campaigns for a range of large clients. To be considered, you will need professional expereince working on paid search campaigns and an interest in exploring another channel (social) as part of your role is desired. Responsibilities will include:
- Being Responsible for the day-to-day management of Paid Search campaigns for clients in varying sectors.
- Working closely with Account Managers to generate weekly and monthly reports for clients covering analysis on campaign performance and changes.
- Monitoring and optimizing campaigns to meet performance objectives.
This agency is continuing to grow well and can offer anyone with the relevant expereince a stable environment with plenty of positive development prospects. The client base here is truly outstanding, and the office and team combine to create a workplace environment you'll want to be a part of. Benefits include:
- Commitment to staff progression
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days annual holiday + 1 day a year for every full year worked (up to 30 days maximum)
- Interest free Annual Travel card loan
- Free breakfast and fruit,
- Wellness benefits (yoga and meditation classes etc.)
- Employee Assistance Programme,
- Regular team social events.
- Work from Home options