We are Cambridge Audio - Music Lovers on a Mission.
We are fun-loving, performance-focused and determined to make Cambridge Audio the most talked-about British audio brand the world has ever seen. Privately owned, with 50+ years of heritage behind us, but a modern fresh take on how we do things, we are far from corporate.
We're expanding, and we need people who share our vision and want to be part of something special. This is more than just a job.Overview
We have an exciting opportunity for someone seeking to join our fast-paced and innovative, music-loving organisation, focused on the headphones side of our business, Melomania.
We're looking for a creative, high calibre, results-driven and hands-on Melomania Marketing Manager. This is a key role reporting to the CEO, where you'll be responsible for planning and delivering global marketing campaigns that will propel our growth and build advocacy for our brand. This is a role for someone ambitious who genuinely enjoys collaboration with others as well as someone who can embrace and adapt to change.What you'll do,
yourself or by closely managing others...
You and your skills
- Deliver end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns and activities against business objectives, including global campaigns, partnerships and colabs.
- Create clear and strategic campaign briefs, working closely with our in-house team and agency partners to assess creative, develop content and optimise assets, ensuring that they adhere to brand guidelines.
- Continuously review campaign performance and present key learnings and recommendations to drive sustainable growth and continuous improvement.
- Lead content production and asset development across all Melomania-focused marketing activities.
- Management of partnerships and colabs.
- Develop specific brand and tactical campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interest, ultimately driving consumer conversion.
- Drive a consumer-centric approach, including the production of relevant marketing copy for consumer journeys, CRM, website, and other key marcomms touchpoints.
- Budget and PO management for marketing campaigns.
- Lead competitor tracking, analysis and marketing trends reporting.
- Strongly collaborate and coordinate with our core hi-fi marketing team, plus our Marketing Managers in the USA, Germany, and Asia.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about music and technology with sound knowledge of both.
- Clear, logical thinker with proven experience working on marketing campaigns direct for a brand or at an agency.
- Excellent project management and multi-tasking skills; ability to effectively manage people, project tasks, timelines and communications and adapt well to change.
- Resourceful, with you a "little black book" of proven freelancers, contractors, and agencies to help you deliver the demands of the role
- Proven experience creating and reviewing copy, creative and campaigns, and have a sound understanding of multiple marketing channels and tactics.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: a collaborative ethos with a can-do attitude and ability to effectively interact with and build strong relationships.
- Excellent written, numerical, and verbal communication skills, in English, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience in the execution and detailed performance analysis of marketing campaigns versus KPIs and ability to optimise performance to drive stronger conversion metrics.
- Results-driven mindset.
- Desire to test new ideas and approaches and deliver best practice case studies.
- Professional and friendly "can-do" attitude.
- If you can't do any of the above yourself, then you need to be confident managing and potentially onboarding someone else who can!
We fully appreciate this is a BIG role with wide scope that will inevitably expand over time into a team. With this, comes great opportunity for career progression in an exciting fast-moving area of our business.Cambridge Audio. For People Who Listen.
Poor quality sound systems are everywhere, polluting our world with noise. We're forced to accept bad sound experiences as the norm, which means there are moments in your music, ideas from your favourite artists, that you've never felt in full. That's a crime.
Music is ever present. It shapes who we are. It inspires us, changes us, moves us. We define ourselves through our musical tastes. So why do we let it be demeaned and devalued? Don't we want to hear our music at its best?
Cambridge Audio want to save the world from sh*t sound. We want you to hear your music at it's very best, as the artist intended it to be heard, with nothing added, nothing taken away. Salary
Negotiable, dependent on experience and ability. Location
Although we have offices in central London (complete with bar and live stage for a jam) this role can be based anywhere in the UK, EU or USA. How to apply
Please email email@example.com with your CV and a cover note telling us more about yourself and what excites you about this role, plus your salary expectations.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.