Global Director of Information Security & Data Protection Up to £80,000 + package Central London/Remote (with travel to London ad-hoc per month)
La Fosse are looking for a Global Director of Information Security & Data Protection to join an extremely high-profile charity made up of 17,000+ employees across 50+ countries. Reporting to the CIO, you will drive the global security & privacy strategy. This is an extremely unique opportunity for someone to manage security risk across a complex environment with a significant threat profile. You will tackle a breadth of challenges that will test your ability to adapt across an ever-changing landscape. You will manage a global team of 10+ security and data protection professionals with ownership of a significant security budget to develop a mature function. Requirements include:
- Demonstrable track record owning a security strategy/roadmap, with responsibility for managing an information security and data protection function.
- Direct experience evangelising a security & privacy strategy across a global, complex environment.
- Extensive experience identifying, developing and delivering information security risk management processes.
- Previous track record engaging/influencing stakeholders across a complex global landscape.
- Demonstrable experience managing & developing effective teams.
- Strong understanding of technical security, with an ability to translate effectively to the business.
This is a truly exciting chance to affect change in an organisation that is championing the fight for vulnerable groups across the globe.
Feel free to message me directly to hear more.