Search Laboratory is a multi-award-winning digital marketing agency with offices in Leeds and New York. We work with a range of clients on a global scale, helping brands grow internationally through building profitable integrated digital strategies. We employ and attract talent from all around the world, and are proud to have featured in the Top 1000 most inspirational companies in the UK. Not only that, but we've made the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list 7 times! This comes directly from feedback from our teams.
We're looking for an Account Manager to join our HQ in Leeds. If you have good knowledge of Programmatic Display or Paid Social advertising, then we would love to hear from you! What to expect from the role
- This is a varied, strategic and creative role that will utilise your Account Management abilities; no two days will be the same
- You'll take ownership for a portfolio of clients, being responsible for client communications, strategy and implementation of Display advertising and Paid Social channels
- You will attend and lead client meetings, delivering insight and advice
- You'll manage media campaigns for exciting, household brands across a range of platforms, including desktop, video, mobile and social media
- You'll ensure your programmatic Display and Paid Social campaigns are successful by knowing your target audience inside out, helping you to understand how best to communicate with them
- Alongside this you'll monitor media buying strategies and keep up to date with industry research and audience figures
- You'll expand your expertise across multiple platforms including Display & Video 360, Facebook and LinkedIn
- You'll work closely with Programmatic Executives and Consultants to support on the planning and implementation of campaigns
We have all the best tools at our disposal, whilst being one of only a handful of certified Google Marketing Platform Partners based in the North of England. If you want to be at the top of your game in Programmatic Advertising, working with global and household brands, running campaigns across international markets, we would love you to join our growing team.What you can expect from us
We really value positive wellbeing and want everyone to have a great work-life balance. We believe flexible working hours are key to this, which is why in more normal times, we will be adopting a blended working approach which means more flexibility for our teams to work between home and the office as needed.
Other benefits include:
- Modern offices with free parking
- Performance-related pay reviews every year
- Up to 27 days holiday with the option to purchase 5 additional days per year
- Great healthcare benefits
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company-wide paid social events
- ...and many more!
Check out our company reviews on Glassdoor and get a feel for what it's like to work here through our Facebook page. Better still, get in touch with our HR team if you want to hear more about this role and our growing agency.