We are currently recruiting for a new position working within our Credit Control team. This is working in a highly targeted & driven environment within a department that has a desire to achieve and a work ethic that stems from working towards common goals.
The team are responsible for collection & management of debt on the Major Account ledgers and Individually responsible for a defined portfolio of accounts, split by customer type & sector.Role Details:Salary: Up to £25,000Bonus: Up to 10%Location: RedhillContract type: Permanent
The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication, strong relationship management, to both external & internal customers.Activities
- Ensure collection procedures are administered in accordance with company & departmental policies.
- Methodical approach to review & prioritisation of ledger debt daily.
- Timely completion of departmental process's & controls; workflow, cashflow, month end analysis, no remits.
- Collection of Manual Direct Debits when due, and act upon any rejected DD's immediately.
- Continuously build & develop customer relationships.
- Identify accounts for escalation and submit proposals to Team Leader for further action.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that issues are resolved quickly & correctly, to assist customer in payment.
- Provide cover for team representatives on all active Gas & Power ledgers when absence occurs.
Part of team responsible for ensuring that Total collects its customer debts in a timely and efficient manner. To secure payment of monies owed to Total Gas and Power by industrial and commercial customers that fall beyond contractual payment terms.Qualifications / experience required
The successful candidate will have experience in a fast paced credit control environment, and have an exceptional attention to detail. Furthermore you will be a team player who can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues with logical problem solving abilities.Benefits:
- Company pension
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company events & social hours
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing/share options
- Wellness programs
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Casual dress
- Bonus scheme