Mid Level Java Developer - Impact the Marketing Sector!
My client is an award winning and market leader in the marketing sector, my client is looking for a mid level Java developer to join their award-winning technical team based in London. The role can pay up to £60,000 pa for the mid level Java developer. This will be a remote role for the time being but after lockdown the mid level Java developer will be required to be in the office at least twice a week.
This is an excellent opportunity for a mid level Java developer with 2 or more years commercial experience of working with Java and ideally utilising a modern tech stack. The expectation of the mid level Java developer is to come into in a focused team and be able to add value immediately as well as having a proactive approach to learning new technologies. The mid level Java developer will work closely with the Senior Java developers and Leads in order to upskill and progress in your role.Key skills required:
Nice to haves:
- 2+ years' experience of Java development utilising TDD
- Experience with building REST APIs
- Commercial knowledge of Spring framework - Spring boot etc,
- understanding of microservices architecture
- Experience with cloud-based platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- E-Commerce experience
- Commercial experience with Elastic Search
- Experience of maintaining CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience of working with distributed queuing and messaging systems (Kafka)
If you feel this role as a mid level Java developer could be suitable and you like the idea of growing and scaling up with a company that is really making a positive impact on its market, then this is the perfect opportunity to use your Java expertise to make and instant impact at this company. Apply for this position to receive more information.