My client has a unique opportunity for a Digital Marketeer/Social Media Specialist to join a small but dynamic marketing team based in Cardiff. Working for a niche and exciting B2B tech organisation the successful candidate will need to have a keen interest in technology.
The role will involve planning and executing the content marketing strategy across multiple brands and channels.
· Develop and create engaging social media content strategies to drive demand generation and to increase brand awareness
· Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
· Liaise with colleagues to understand their marketing needs and creating content for delivery
· Write engaging and informative blogs and PPC ad copy
· Create and manage paid advertising campaigns to monitor engagement and performance
· Assist the Marketing Manager on key projects and delivering the overall marketing strategy
· Digital Marketing qualification (desirable)
· Proven experience in digital marketing in a B2B environment (highly desirable)
· Proven track record in successful social media campaigns
· Experience of Google Analytics and Ad words
· Experience of using WordPress
· Office based role with flexibility for work at home days
· Opportunity to positively contribute to the growth of our innovative and agile company
· Free onsite parking facility
· Company pension scheme
· Free onsite gym facilities
· Onsite café/bar
· Regular company socials
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 756.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*