Investment Risk Manager - Asset Management - London - £70,000-£85,000
Broadgate Search has been appointed to look for a (permanent) Investment Risk Manager for a leading Asset Manager to work as part of a team of 5 risk members..Responsibilities:
- You will be tasked with providing investment analysis to assist the wider risk team
- work on the firms credit management programme
- Leading the production of the models and data analysis underpinning the ICAAP
- You will work closely with the portfolio managers, as well as 1st and 2nd line risk functions to help embed the new framework
- Define the approach to Stress Testing across the firms entire Fund range in relation to Market Risk, Liquidity Risk and Counterparty risk.
- Working with the analytics and operations team define and implement the analytical models and operational approach to stress testing framework on a regular basis.
- Provide relevant management information including the escalation of material issues to senior management, including materials for boards
- Attend client and regulatory meetings.
- Stakeholder management at all levels across the organisation including the investment team and fund managers
- 1st and 2nd line risk knowledge
- ideally have 5 years experience working within Investment Management
- You will be able to demonstrate a background in data analysis and business intelligence / reporting tools
- Experience of developing Stress Testing approaches and regulatory requirements
If you have the stated experience and would like to find out more then please apply witihin or contact me at Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org