Mole Digital is looking for a Digital Events Technical Manager to join its award-winning team. If you are a technical wizard with great people skills who would like to join a team who have been creating award-winning virtual events for more than 20 years, we would love to hear from you. Our team create some of the stand-out digital events in the medical world, managing live events on Facebook and via webinar platforms which reach hundreds of thousands of delegates each year.Job role:
This is a new role within our existing team, giving the right candidate the opportunity to develop and grow:
The successful candidate will be:
- Involved in all elements of our digital events, from technical planning and operations through to client liaison
- Running and supporting the set up, rehearsals and live elements of digital events:
- Managing the streaming and vision mixing set up
- Vision mixing live video, slides and pre-records
- Scheduling and managing all technical and platform diagnostics and rehearsals, technical checks and pre-recordings
- Supporting presenters with technical diagnostics, identifying and fixing any technical issues and providing support in the use of our platforms
- Technical support for virtual recording sessions
- Technical guidance for new projects, including supporting decisions on platforms and implementation
- Supporting presenters with a wide-range of backgrounds and technical skills, providing calm, kind and supportive advice to help them to relax and excel during their event participation
Working hours / location:
- Experienced in running and managing client digital events, with proven hands-on implementation experience as well as the knowledge to guide and manage the event.
- Experienced vision mixer, adept technical and also confident taking visual decisions on which content to display and when to change focus
- Comfortable using a range of platforms such as Zoom, Teams, Facebook Live, GoToWebinar and ON24.
- Experienced in using software such as Vimeo Livestream, vMix, Blackmagic Studio and OBS.
- Calm under pressure with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong eye for detail
- Brilliant with people and comfortable liaising with and supporting people at all levels to provide technical advice, support and guidance
- Like most businesses, we are currently all working remotely apart from when running our live digital events from the office near Devizes. The successful candidate will need to be able and willing to attend the office for these events and to work from home the rest of the week. In the future we expect to return to broadcasting our live events from across the country, so a willingness to travel will be important. However, it may be possible for an element of the role top remain home-based in future if the successful candidate prefers.
- Our digital events take place regularly in the evenings, and therefore this job is not a 9-5 standard contract. You will need to be able and willing to work evenings, generally 1-2 per week, and will be able to take time back during the day to compensate for this.