Digital Marketing Data & Analytics Lead
We're looking for a strategic and dynamic Digital Marketing Data & Analytics Lead to join our global Digital Marketing team who are responsible for driving student recruitment, engagement and nurture at Study Group, a leading global education provider.
In this role you'll analyse digital and customer data in order to understand student needs and predict future actions. You'll also be responsible for shaping and implementing the data transformation agenda, driving our personalisation strategy and evaluating digital marketing campaign effectiveness.Key Responsibilities
- As part of the Digital Marketing team, support growth and digital optimisation by providing analysis, insights and reporting of key performance metrics, as well as aligning with financial metrics and becoming an expert in day-to-day monitoring and measurement of the digital marketing effectiveness.
- Use analysis, evidence and learnings to contribute to day-to-day strategic decisions as well as overarching business strategies of the Demand Generation and Customer Nurture teams
- Ensure reports are insightful and action-focused, making recommendations to improve digital marketing activities (display, SEO, PPC, social, media) and website assets (user journeys and experience, conversion and website functionality in order to provide insights on how users are interacting with the website)
- Implement dashboards using Power BI, Data Studio or other appropriate analytics tools
- Use modern analytics and machine learning techniques to provide in-depth, real-time and comprehensive insights for the organisation
- Gather technical requirements from the business to translate into data-driven solutions
- Solving business issues through data and present your results and the implications for the company in front of senior stakeholders
- Ensure data quality through online tracking using third party tools i.e. Google Analytics. Tealium or SEO Reporting tools
- Responsible for digital attribution in collaboration with digital marketing senior leadership team
- Manage complex data and business analyses to assist management in the development of digital marketing tactics and business plans
- Identify metrics/benchmarks required to measure/evaluate business performance; compare actual performance to plan; identify and create action plans to address performance gaps.
- Work independently and/or under the direction of management to support business requirements; collaborate cross-functionally to accomplish assigned objectives.
- Contribute to assigned ad hoc priority projects with complex analyses; assist in the development of management recommendations
- Improve automated reporting systems to reflect business requirements. You work closely with stakeholders from Digital Marketing, Product Marketing and Customer Markets teams g to understand their needs and ensure that their decisions are based on data
- Partner with Sales Effectiveness peers to provide end-to-end pipeline reporting for digital activity, showing CRM performance
Your Personal Specifications
- Masters degree or university-level equivalent in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or Business Analytics
- Demonstrable experience in Digital, Marketing Analytics, Media Planning, Business Intelligence or Customer Data related functional area
- Hands-on exposure to leading web analytics, defining KPIs, building dashboards, and performance reporting.
- Leadership capacity including team coaching, creating the analytics roadmap
- Capacity to work with senior stakeholders across different divisions and countries
- A working knowledge of applied statistics
- A talent for interrogating complex datasets to distil actionable insights
- Preferably experience working in a multi-national company
- Ideally you will have worked with Digital Attribution and Marketing Automation in data driven business
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on Marketing Effectiveness
- Strong analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Experience querying databases (SQL, PL/SQL) and using statistical languages: Python,R etc.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.)
- Experience analysing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Adwords, Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud etc.
- Experience visualising/presenting data for stakeholders using: Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Subject Matter Expertise with relation to TMS, SQL, Customer Data, Web Data, CDP rules-based configuration and audience segmentation, visualisation tools, data strategy and architecture.
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication capacity
- Strong analytical skills, with high attention to detail and delivery of quality outputs
- Problem solver with a can-do, dynamic approach to challenges and change
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well being an active and effective member of a team
- Professional maturity, energy and enthusiasm
Hands-on exposure to leading web analytics, defining KPIs, building dashboards, and performance reporting. Management credentials including team coaching, issue prioritisation, creating the analytics roadmap Capacity to work with senior stakeholders across different divisions and countriesAbout Us
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017 and 2018 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.