HUCKLEBERRY SPORT is currently working with the world's largest licensed online gaming company with clients in more than 100 countries and growing.
Our client is looking for a Head of Inbound Marketing
to innovate across the existing B2B and B2C channels whilst coming up with fresh opportunities in line with their long-term roadmap.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a creative marketer, with a customer centric mentality,
who has their finger on the pulse of the very latest digital consumer trends and who knows exactly what it takes to make your brand resonate, in what is a highly saturated sports marketing space. Always thinking about the bigger global picture at all times.
You would be reporting directly to the CMO, together you will be the driving force behind the growth, ROI and scalability of the entire international brand marketing program, investing in new territories and influencers.THE DAY JOB:
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU'LL NEED TO DEMONSTRATE:
- Lead, mentor, coach and empower your team to deliver world class output and results.
- Budget holder for inbound, including management of external contributors, creative agencies, suppliers, tools and services.
- Audit current social and content marketing strategies, and develop a new wide-ranging strategy to integrate and align the entire inbound function, particularly cross-channel dependencies and international scalability.
- Define an approach to new and emerging audiences and expansion into new territories, ensuring consistency of brand tone of voice and proposition.
- Accountability for the activation and ROI of their influencer networks and sponsorships.
- Responsibility for the teams that produce written and A/V assets for branded channels and campaigns.
- Establish and champion and test-evaluate-optimise mindset in the team, where a performance and data driven approach underpins creativity.
- Continuous planning, reporting and optimisation of content output, reallocating resource and finds based on shifting business needs within the wider marketing mix.
- Significant sports knowledge across multiple global sports - know your Odell Beckham Jr from your David Beckhams!
- Existing knowledge or appetite for Esports
- Experience in social and content marketing, with a proven track record of implementing successful multi-channel strategies that resonate with audiences across different marketing globally, against robust commercial KPIs.
- Strong skills and experience across the core inbound verticals of content marketing such as: copywriting, audio and video production, SEO, social media engagement, sponsorship and influencer activation.
- An inspirational and people-focused leader with previous experience successfully line managing creative sports and Esports aficionados.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey strategic plans across different levels of the organisation
- Proficient in Budget management
- Ability to analyse, forecast and identify trends
If this is you, feel free to get in touch with Huckleberry Sport for an informal discussion or apply with your full CV or portfolio.
Due to the volume of applications we are currently receiving, we are unable to come back to each individual that applies if your experience is considered not to meet our client's full requirements. Thank you.