Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer- Canary Wharf, London- Permanent opportunity
I am currently working with a global real estate services company who are looking for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join work on one of their client sites in Canary Wharf, London for permanent opportunity. Main aim:
Description and job requirements:
- Client Management - ensure that on site Clients expectations are met.
- Time Management- managing PPMs & Help Desk requests according to SLAs.
- Health and Safety Management - implementing Industry Best Practice operations to provide a safe working operation for the employee and those around them.
Required technical qualifications:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer with a strong focus on the electrical side (e.g., emergency lighting)
- Maintenance of plant and utilities to ensure appropriate and correct operation.
- Experience working in a commercial office (banking environment preferable)
- Good client and customer interaction.
- Service provider maintenance experience
- Experience in HVAC controls an advantage.
- Will be required to carry out PPMs to site plant to SFG20.
- Hands on BMS experience.
- Manage and carry out first line fix and reactive works.
- Will be required to manage specialist subcontractors while on site.
- Good experience of critical systems
- H&S Aware and work to exacting company H&E requirements.
- Strong computer skills- currently using Corrigo Helpdesk system
Key Measure Performance:
- Qualified electricians - level 3 qualified in electrical installation and requirements and 17th / 18th edition
- Test and Inspection C&G 2391 an advantage.
- Required to act as site Electrical LV AP.
- Implementation of Best Practice
- Agreed cost savings initiatives.
- Staff Satisfaction Survey
- Contracts SLA'S
- My Development goals/initiatives.
- Monday to Friday/8:30am-5:30pm (plus 1 weekend each month potentially for emergency light testing etc.)
If you are interested or would like to find out more information, please apply in or send your CV to: email@example.com