HW Global is exclusively partnering with Advanced Electronics, a high growth technology business looking to build its board-level capability with a pivotal hire, a Product and Innovation Director.
Ultimately, the role will influence nearly all aspects of the business and underpin Advanced Electronics' growth aspirations that has already seen turnover grow by 50% within the last four years. The business
Advanced Electronics is one of the world's leading fire systems businesses with products protecting people and property in 60 countries. Combining hardware and software, Advanced's systems are found in applications from small, single-panel fire panel sites, to expansive multi-node networks in many of the world's most prestigious and challenging locations including The Shard, Underground, and The Natural History Museum in London, The Magna Carta at Lincoln Castle, The Hagia Sophia in Istanbul and oversees.
Advanced is part of Halma plc, a FTSE 100 global technology company which puts NPD and R&D at the very heart of its organisation. The role
The position of Product and Innovation Director will sit on the board and report directly into the Managing Director. The position will form part of the Leadership Team, playing a crucial part in the development of the business both strategically and operationally. Key to this will be transforming the business into an insight-led, listening organisation.
With a strategy to double company size within the next 5 years, the role will be hugely varied with oversight of multiple areas of the business, including product marketing and the commercialisation of existing and future technology, partnering closely with R&D on NPD and creating alignment with sales, marketing and digital areas of the business. Candidate profile
The successful candidate will have the following background, although other profiles will be considered;
- A demonstrable track-record of driving growth within an electronic manufacturing environment with growing international presence
- Will have led, coached and developed collaborative, multi-disciplined teams
- Have a strong track record in analysing market and customer data in order to drive optimal decision-making
- A history of owning and shaping a product roadmap from conceptualisation, design, production and launch, as well as exploring new markets and applications for existing technologies
- The successful candidate will be curious, a strategic-thinker and passionate collaborator, willing to challenge conventional thinking
- You are an excellent communicator with high intellect with a results-driven personality
- A strong understanding of defining a go-to-market strategy
For a confidential discussion, please send an updated CV to email@example.com