As Mars' media investment increasingly shifts to digital, we need a stronger understanding of what works and how to improve our marketing in digital platforms. By leveraging data we can measure performance, define success and improve our media decision making across multiple digital media platforms. Our Role:
Lead and influence the improved performance of our digital media planning and buying. Develop analytical capability to track and influence how our markets select and buy our media investment, influencing the tools that we use, the reports and KPIs that track performance, and the partners we will rely on to define success.Key Outputs:
What We Need from You:
- Establish and review key performance KPIs, develop training and tools to elevate media managers globally and improve the performance of our media agency.
- Work with content our digital technologies and CMI teams to iterate and improve all aspects of our digital marketing, leveraging in flight campaign optimization and live media performance metrics.
- Business degree
- At least 12 years experience with digital platform execution/ compliance and management with a FMCG company is required
- Experience in digital buying/analytics building capability within an organization
- Ability to set and achieve goals and manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to create strong relationships across internal departments and manage external agency partners
Mars is an equal opportunities employer