Paid Media Manager - B2B Digital EventsCentral Bristol Up to £35k depending on experience
GDS Group is a global project intelligence company dedicated to helping senior business executives meet the challenges posed by a fast-moving, digitally disruptive business environments.
We help by partnering them with relevant tech solution providers, bringing them together to discuss relevant topics and share challenges and ideas relevant to their industry sector and area of expertise.
We are a fast paced, forward thinking organisation and were winners of the National Business Brilliance awards 2020 in two categories: The Best New Product
for our successful pivot to digital event delivery and The Brand Brilliance Award
, for our overall business performance in 2020.
Throughout the challenging year of 2020 we have continued to grow and we are now looking to do the same in 2021 and interested in speaking to ambitious professionals who are looking for the next challenge in their career and wanting to join and exciting growing organisation.About the role
Working as part of a growing marketing department, you will lead on all things digital media; Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Display. Calling on your wealth of experience, you will drive PPC growth, creating lead generation and remarketing campaigns, and managing media spend.
You'll be hands-on, work with our design teams and campaign delivery teams to executive well targeted and creative campaigns to meet our business objectives. You will constantly analyse performance to gain insights and report back to Brand Campaign Managers, working with them to forecast and adapting media strategies accordingly.
You will have excellent knowledge and proven experience of paid media channels and platforms including, LinkedIn, Facebook Manager, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Microsoft, Bing, YouTube, Twitter, Google Console and Google Data studio. About you
GDS Group offers;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role with a strong performance track record
- An understanding and passion for all things digital
- Keen problem solver with a creative approach to identifying target audiences and developing engaging campaigns.
- Experience running lead generation and nurture campaigns
- Data-driven and highly analytical with experience using analytics tools to track campaign performance
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Energy and enthusiasm to progress in a continually growing business.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic team
- Previous experience within the events industry would be advantageous
- Ongoing training. Throughout your career at GDS Group you'll receive continued career development support from our management team.
- Exceptional career progression. We're ever-evolving, if you work hard and do well - with our help and support there are no artificial limits to your speed of progress.
- Global opportunities. We are a global company with offices in Miami, NY and Bristol - that means great scope for our staff as well as opportunities to travel.
To be considered for the position, Please send an up to date copy of your CV to be reviewed. You will be contacted if you background matches the above criteria.
Phone screening for this position will start on 27th January