Site Reliability Engineer / DevOps - Nottingham or Remote in UK
My client is a leading global technology company that unlocks the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and societies across the world.
As part of the next phase in their growth, they are looking to expand their reliability function to offer round the global cover.
- Direct experience of supporting complex, highly scaled systems in production
- Linux / Unix knowledge, experience troubleshooting and predicting issues in advance
- Networking, troubleshooting and monitoring
- Cloud Native application designs for high performance, scalability and resilience
- Incident Management and co-ordination, Blameless PIRs
- Kubernetes, OpenShift, Splunk, Dynatrace, Thousand Eyes, ServiceNow, Jira, Jenkins, Python, Prometheus
- Java, Cassandra, Redis, RunDeck, MongoDB, Apigee, Okta, PostGres, AWS, Azure, GCP Infrastructure as Code, GitOps
- Line management, coaching or mentoring
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, in a critical role within a global team, please send me your latest CV and I will endeavour to give you a call.