Creative Frontend Engineer (Three.js, WebGL, WebAR)Location: Remote/East LondonSalary: £60k-£65k
Frontend Engineer (Three.js, WebGL, WebAR) to join a creative studio, building projects for all the major entertainment and streaming brands.
As part of the role, you will be translating creative requirements into technical solutions, building experiences that are of quality, and adding your unique artistic flair. You will bring to life some of the most vibrant and engaging projects available on the web.
Such experiences can utilise any of the technologies including WebAR, Web VR, WebGL and more
You have experience with 3D programming. You understand the foundation of game engineering. Ideally, you have professional experience with Three.js. You thrive in challenges of all types and never stop improving your work.
- Developing exciting Three.js / WebGL / WebAR web experiences
- Mentoring your colleagues from the creative team.
- Sharing your expertise with our Creative Team during the pitch process
- Contributing to the ideas for creative concepts, design features, mechanics and functionality
- Working closely with the project manager to understand the briefs and requirements for the functionality within a project
- Assisting with development research of potential projects
- Experience with Webpack
- Comfortable with Git
- Familiarity with cross-browser and cross-device performance, issues and tricks
- Knowledge and desire to make the most performant front-end experiences