This is an exciting opportunity to join a Data focused Product Team for the UK's fastest-growing Proptech company.
As a Product Manager you will be working collaboratively with design and engineering colleagues, shaping the product's high level vision. You will be executing user research, so strong knowledge around UX and digital design is key, using data to drive decisions and coordinate product schedules.
· Prototype, test and build new product enhancements
· Implement and generate user research
· You'll work with individuals across the Product and Engineering teams, advising on best practices.
· Prioritize, review and organise product backlog. Sprint planning and scoping
· Develop a product development process, removing roadblocks to ensure product milestones
· Be an integral part of the company wide strategy
· SaaS experience
· B2B experience
· Understanding of UX/UI and best practice
· 3 years minimum experience
· Experience working as a product manager, ideally in a SaaS environment, including the use of Agile methodologies & disciplines, and experience working collaboratively in a cross-functional team.
· Product management experience of a complex product
Nice to have skills
· PropTech/Property experience