Marketing Planning ManagerRemotePosition Summary
The Marketing Planning Manager will work with the Director of Planning in the Brand & Campaign Strategy team to conceive and execute a refreshed brand to improve market impact for Infor to support business growth. The focus is on planning and orchestrating programmes that will build reputation and a compelling brand experience.
Infor has a compelling story to tell the world, but often the relevance and product advantages get obscured in the marketing process so that our target audiences and influencers are not clear on our market position, differentiation, value or aspirations. Infor has many messages and needs to focus its communications on the key messages and communication channels. We need to reconnect with our customers and wider audience ecosystem to articulate Infor's brand in a compelling, engaging and authentic way.
The Marketing Planning Manager will devise how we implement our refreshed brand, prioritizing for impact and collaborating across the organisation to make it happen. Working closely with customer, sales and product teams they will manufacture moments that matter for customers to improve the experience and bring the brand to life in meaningful ways. They will work with HR and business leaders to articulate how the people experience delivers the customer's brand experience, and devise moments that matter for people that move the needle. They will lead on all research that helps us diagnose, as well as measuring impact. They will devise the governance that will ensure there is a consistent approach, where roles and responsibilities are clearly defined and allow everyone to contribute meaningfully to Infor's success. Experience planning in a global tech b2b software marketing is therefore required. S/he will often need to be able to engage colleagues in devising plans and implementing them and need to be very collaborative as well as leading to achieve the goals. Key Responsibilities
Knowledge and Skills, You Bring to the Organization
- Manage the external research team to devise, run and analyse qual and quant "backwards" research, identifying the actionable insights
- Working with key stakeholders, author the governance that is required for brand, campaigns and brand engagement. Train everyone on it and engage colleagues to ensure it becomes the way we work
- Working with the brand experience team plan the making of all the assets that are required to reposition Infor across every point of touch. Make sure everyone knows what is coming in which order, and provide the assets. This is about prioritization, communication, and releasing assets on time and in a way that works, as well as keeping an eye on what has been achieved in implementation, the lessons learned and keeping the rollout on track
- Work with the VP Brand & Campaigns Strategy and brand strategy consultant to bring stakeholders together to understand the brand strategy and brand architecture, and devise the implementation approach. Lead on adoption across the organisation
- Understand the customer experience. Work with the customer team and other colleagues to identify moments that we can manufacture to matter, bringing the brand to life in meaningful ways
- Understand the people experience. Work with the HR and customer team and other colleagues to identify how the people experience delivers on the customer experience, and create moments that matter, bringing the brand to life in meaningful ways
- Manage external agency relationships.
- Proven expertise in marketing and planning at a major enterprise software brand
- Bachelors degree / Marketing Qualification
- Experience planning the role out of strategies and plans
- Experience commissioning research or managing agencies
- Excellent project management skills
- A great collaborator who can deliver through partnership
- Passion for and real comfort with projects that have heavy doses of technology.
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies-such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration-we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age or individuals with disabilities.
At Infor we value your privacy that's why we created a policy that you can read here.
The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in future but this is a guide of the overall role. Please find further information here: http://www.infor.com/ About Infor
Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
For more information visit www.infor.com
We value the time you have taken to submit your application. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion