We are looking for a data-drivenGrowth Marketing Lead with specific B2B Saas experience.
Your missions ⭐
As the Growth Marketer, you'll lead CybelAngel Inbound marketing execution, optimize our funnel, and scale their acquisition channels to deliver massive growth. You'll also contribute to the deployment of our outbound technology stack. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Find innovative ways of generating qualified inbound leads.
- Manage and coach a team through team spirit building, linked to the company strategy, culture and KPIs definition.
- Continuously increase the number of inbound qualified leads - through owning the inbound strategy and improving the current channels, and constantly proving & scaling new acquisition channels
- Ensuring the outbound technology stack is state of the art, testing tools and proposing disruptive approaches to Sales Development Teams
- Have strong experience of current growth marketing tools and growth tactics and be able to lead audience-targeted marketing campaigns from execution to optimization
- Create reporting dashboards of all key acquisition metrics - by identifying the right metrics to track and implementing a tracking machine that captures robust data across our different tools
- Drive sustainable growth and maximize conversion rates - by prioritizing & running experiments
This job has been tailored for you if...
- You have 3+ years of experience in growth marketing, ideally in a high growth B2B startup environment
- You have a proven track record of scaling campaigns, both inbound and outbound, impacting the business, hitting growth and optimizing ROI targets
- You have strong technical experience with Analytics (eg. Google Analytics, GTM, SEMrush), CMS (eg. WordPress, Webflow), CRM (Salesforce) and Marketing Automation (Pardot) and strong data analysis skills
- Hands-on experience with SEA, Adwords, Social Ads, and remarketing.
- Hands-on experience setting up outbound campaigns across social media, emails, and cold calling sequences
- You are very autonomous and comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
We are meant to work together, and join the adventure
- You are a real team player who want to build a big success story with us,
- You want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
- You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility (since others will come to you to learn)
Why come and join us, because we offer ❤️
- An amazing working environment with regular team and global events.
- An attractive compensation package.
- Remote friendly policy.