Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! New Signature's Business Analysis team is growing fast and we're looking for our next Agile Business Analyst
to join us.Role Description
In-line with the explosive growth of our AppDev, Data & AI business, we are seeking seasoned E2E Agile Business Analysts to help drive one of our flag ship projects within the reinsurance sector. Successful candidates will work with our client to help develop a next generation calculation engine product which will help the business modelling teams understand the impact of various scenarios. Successful applicants will help steer the ship on this fast paced project ensuring successful delivery on time, to budget & to a high-degree of quality and customer satisfaction.Key Skills & Experience
- Five years plus experience
- Confident in challenging assumptions and working with the business to define an mvp for a product
- Ability to effectively structure backlogs to define a product using epics and features aligning both business needs and technical architecture
- Ability to write clear, testable user stories using Gherkin acceptance criteria
- Ability to lead Stand-ups, Retrospectives, Showcases, Planning Sessions, Iteration Planning Sessions and Project Discovery Sessions, and Backlog Refinement Sessions
- Expert understanding of SCRUM methodology
- Solid experience working in an Agile team to agree and develop system/product designs based on user requirements and specify these as user stories
- Experience of using Azure Devops Tooling
Nice To Have Skills & Experience
- Ability to create and sustain effective stakeholder relationships, across all levels
- Resilient and proactive with a strong delivery focus
- Strong modelling skills across the data, application and business process domains using standard modelling conventions (i.e. UML, BMPN, etc)
- Ability to become familiar with complex business domains quickly
- Experience in creating & maintaining backlogs for microservice architectures
- Experience of Actuarial mathematics
- Experience of working on projects within the reinsurance domain
- Experience of calculation engine projects
- Experience of projects using the Microsoft Azure stack
About New SignatureWho are New Signature?
- Degree Educated - Must have
- Certified Scrum Master - Beneficial
- Certified Product Owner - Beneficial
We are a pure Microsoft, pure public Cloud solutions provider. The 2017 Acquisition of Paradigm Systems & Dot Net Solutions by New Signature accelerated a suite of capabilities to support the world's most prestigious and recognisable brands, helping them to become digital organisations powered by the Cloud.
We have over 500 people across the UK, US, Canada, South Africa, the Philippines and Australia, with our UK office growing over 70% YoY and headcount more than tripling.
How has this been possible?
Our values of being Generous, Authentic, Innovative and most importantly, Human, has enabled a unique approach to provide outstanding customer experiences, drive transformational results for clients across all company sizes & successfully deliver pioneering solutions that challenge the status quo. We've quickly established ourselves as a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft's technology stack with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our employees are driven by our values and know that they make a positive difference every time that they help a customer to solve their challenges. Our focus on delivering great customer experiences empowers our people to build rewarding relationships that contribute to our positive work environment. You can learn more about our culture here: New Signature Culture
We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success.
We harness technology to drive business, but we never let that replace our human connections. We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success and instill confidence in our customers through relationships forged from trust.
We are giving and respectful.
With our efforts to always be generous, we elevate our service level with empathetic and considerate communications and actions. We always find a way to support our customers and colleagues by giving of our time and talent and equally respecting the time and talent of others.
We tell it as it is, with positive intent.
Being authentic helps to nurture our strong and trusted relationships. We are honest, transparent, and reliable. When you partner with New Signature, you are partnering with a group of purposeful, outcome-driven and results-oriented professionals.
We push the boundaries at the intersection of people, process and technology.
For us, there are no limit to our dreams. We continually innovate and push boundaries at the intersection of people, process, and technology to bring our customers and colleagues the best solutions first.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, New Signature understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
New Signature prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life-cycle at New Signature.
New Signature requires candidates to prove eligibility to work in the UK. Offered candidates may be asked to complete a background check as permitted by applicable employment regulations. Depending on the requirements of the job, these record checks may include any or all of the following education verification, employment verification, drug screening, and criminal record check.