Quantexa's software empowers organisations to drive more trusted and actionable decisions using data. By harnessing the latest advancements in big data and AI, Quantexa's decision intelligence platform creates context to uncover hidden risk and opportunity within data, that drives better business decisions. Our technology solves major challenges across financial crime risk and compliance, customer experience and data management..
Founded in 2016, Quantexa has accomplished rapid global expansion, with growth of over 400%. In nearly five years, we've grown to over 280+ staff across offices in London, New York, Boston, Brussels, Toronto, Singapore and Melbourne.Background and Opportunity
We are looking for a Content & Brand Marketing Executive to support the Global Marketing team at one of the UK's most exciting and fast-growth global technology companies. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced and award-winning team and be part of the next phase of Quantexa's impressive scale-up journey.
Quantexa's data and analytics software is helping leading global and national brands in the Financial Services, Insurance, Government and other sectors solve major challenges across risk and compliance, data management and customer experience. You will help deliver B2B brand and content marketing campaigns and activities to drive demand for a range of enterprise technology solutions.The role
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter and team player looking to grow their career in B2B brand and content marketing with us. The role will be responsible for delivering exceptional content to help build Quantexa's brand as a world-class enterprise software company, with a supportive and highly experienced team. Whether it's a script for an animation, engaging web copy, or thought leadership content, we are looking for an exceptional writer and creative mind to bring our brand to life through creative storytelling and compelling content.Requirements
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter and team player with a proven track record in marketing enterprise B2B software solutions. The role will have a strong focus on Account-Based Marketing in a growth environment, as well as using Martech and content to proactively target, engage and convert leads and opportunities in conjucntion with our sales and solutions teams.Responsibilities
In this role you will
- Work closely with our in-house Subject-Matter Experts to create engaging thought leadership content that supports our Go-To-Market across the Sales funnel - such as blogs, infographics, e-books, videos and whitepapers.
- Produce high quality content to tell the story of our brand, drive brand awareness, and educate and engage prospects, clients and partners on our products and solutions.
- Coordinate our social media calendar and create content that supports organic and paid campaigns for our corporate social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Report on social media analytics and monthly performance KPIs, as well as stay on top of industry best practice approaches to B2B social media.
- Liaise with our PR agencies to help coordinate media opportunities, such as interviews and by-lined articles.
- Work with and brief designers, creative agencies and copywriters to produce compelling and engaging content.
- Support digital marketing initiatives including producing the monthly corporate client newsletter, creating email marketing campaigns and building landing pages in HubSpot. Help develop and maintain our website copy and SEO-driven content.
- Be a brand champion, and manage the Quantexa brand visual guidelines, assets and tone of voice.
- Manage our yearly calendar of award submissions and applications.
- Produce a bi-weekly internal Marketing newsletter to increase internal engagement with the latest content.
- Coordinate printing and production of marketing materials such as brochures, event signage, posters and business cards.
The role is based out of our state-of-the-art London HQ located in Waterloo.About You
You should have
- Strong academic qualifications, BA/BSc degree or equivalent
- Previous marketing experience or work experience
- Accomplished copywriting skills and a passion for creating quality content
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO best practice
- Creative flair with an eye for visual communications
- Great communication and presentation skills, both written and face-to-face
- Understanding of social media concepts for B2B marketing (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Entrepreneurial mindset, flexibility, a sense of humour and a positive attitude.
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn't enough, so we've moved to a brand-new WeWork office and put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare, Life Insurance and Income protection
- Pension Scheme with a company contribution of 6% (if you contribute 3%)
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days) + birthday off!
- Amazing working environment