Infopro Digital is a leading B2B information and marketing services provider with presence in 15 countries. Infopro Digital was founded in 2001 by Christophe Czajka, an ex-Bertelsmann executive. We have quickly grown to become a leading player in the business-to-business information and services industry, offering clients a range of multi-media products and solutions.
Through our market leading brands, including Central Banking, Insurance Age, Insurance Post, Risk.net and WatersTechnology, we service the world's capital markets and enable our clients to make informed business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and actionable advice. We are also a leading, global provider of training and development solutions for the financial markets
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for the creation and management of marketing strategies, with a focus on digital that will generate engagement, inspire loyalty and achieve GP targets through profitable customer acquisition, retention and advocacy. They will lead and develop a high-performing team in order to achieve exceptional results, and support the marketing director in creating a customer-centric planning processes, and effective market and stakeholder relationships.
As an innovative marketing professional you will have proven experience in creating integrated marketing strategies across the entire marketing mix (with a particular focus on digital and content lead channels) to create sponsorship leads, delegate attendance, award entries and leads for marketing services activities such as whitepapers and webinars which will all contribute to achieve agreed GP, attendance and lead targets. Although this role is a management role you will be required to lead the team and be very hands on in the execution across all facets of the marketing mix with a focus on digital, social and content lead strategies. You will also be responsible for the delivery of key events and some marketing services activity across your brands.
- Manage the day-to-day operations and marketing of events and marketing services across the team driving delegate attendance, SPEX leads, webinar and whitepaper leads as well as award entries to achieve GP and attendance/lead targets.
- Create integrated marketing strategies lead by digital (PPC, paid and organic social) and content driven marketing that make your brand and events discoverable to new audiences and are constantly feeding data into the top of the data funnel
- With the Marketing Director and the marketing senior management team define processes and time lines to create fully integrated marketing strategies and plans across your portfolios.
- Define the brand proposition at portfolio level and event level propositions and ensure all marketing messaging reflects this
- Demonstrate strong customer, market and competitive knowledge. Understand your customers and identify the market intelligence needed to create and deliver customer growth. Hold regular focus groups with key customer groups.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to work in a collaborative way with internal departments such as sales, editorial, production and subs to ensure they are included in marketing campaigns to assist in delivering their KPI's and we are delivering to their KPI's
Systems and processe
Experience with some or all of the following platforms would be useful, but not essential
- Google Analytics
- 5 plus years marketing experience
- Ability to resolve conflict where necessary
- Good written and verbal skills with the ability to analyse marketing results
- Excellent communication skills both dealing with external and internal contacts
- Thrives under pressure and is proactive at coming up with solutions if performance is under budget
- Able to identify current areas of marketing weakness and proactively suggest systems, processes and other solutions to improve these
- A strong understanding of PPC, Social Media channels and digital marketing
- Highly numerate and able to assimilate and understand financial data quickly and accurately
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- Good understanding of HTML and other web languages
- Collaborative approach to working across teams and creating integrated campaigns
- Strong stakeholder management
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location in the city of London's Aldgate area, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
In addition to a Competitive Salary we offer the following benefitsStandard Benefits
Annual Flex Benefits
- 25 days annual leave (rising up to 30 days)
- Group personal pension plan
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonusly employee recognition
- Employee discount scheme
- Onsite monthly chair massage
- Eye-care Vouchers
- Vodafone employee advantage scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan (STL)
- Discounted gym membership
- Income protection
- Additional life assurance
- Bike to work
- Buying holiday
- Dental insurance
- Add partner to gym membership
- Health screening
- Private medical insurance
And many more!
Infopro Digital also runs The Foundation which supports a number of charities. Staff can volunteer to contribute their skills and expertise to make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.