Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Delicious recipes, precise ingredients & a dollop of adventure, delivered to your door. We have invested into our technology, data capability and our product to ensure the customer is at the heart of what we do. Every aspect of our business is powered by our passion.
Whether it is innovation through our recipe development, building algorithms to optimise our recipe box journey or devising strategies to reduce plastic and food waste. All our teams play a part in our amazing growth in the UK!
Our DREAM? To be the most-loved way to eat dinner, and for every meal to leave the planet better off. Gousto is changing how people shop, cook and eat food at home. It's an incredibly exciting time to join our team!The opportunity
- Lead support to users of the system
- Aim to align response times with team SLA's delivering a consistently high quality of service
- Responsible for maintaining the solution and troubleshooting issues
- Triage issues to appropriate teams/channels of support
- Ensuring user set up and permissions are fit for purpose
- Expanding the use of the system to maximise its value add to the business
- Diagnose and resolve Dynamics problems and provide information to educate the users on resolutions in a prompt, courteous and professional manner
- Engage with appropriate internal and external resources to resolve technical issues and keepusers updated on progress toward resolution
- Ensure that support issues they are assigned and resolutions are documented
- Regularly review support log to track performance, trends, anomalies, and opportunities forimprovement
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language
- "Go to" person for D365 Issues
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 functional capabilities centred around Finance and Operations a must with additional merit for exposure to the use of ERP products in FMCG/Food businesses
- Strong understanding of functionality and applications within D365 especially: Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, General Ledger, Production Control, Product Information Management, Stock Management & Master Planning
- Experience dealing with end users of Dynamics
- Involvement in previous ERP Implementation projects
- Experience working with a 3rd Party support partner
- Experience of mapping requirements to AX products
- Some understanding of ITIL processes and their application to support
- Demonstrates knowledge of relevant business process and operations
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.What's it like working at Gousto?
All of us are responsible for the success of Gousto. Our guiding values - dream, deliver and care - show our commitment to innovation, our ambition to hit goals at speed, and our deep respect for the people we work with.
Be confident in your curiosity: think big, aim high and respectfully stand up for what you believe in.
We look for effective answers that will have a real impact, take initiative to solve problems and have a healthy impatience for change.
We care about our colleagues, customers and suppliers - they are key to our success - and about where our food comes from, the quality of our ingredients and our impact on the environment.