Blink is an employee app for frontline workers. Our award-winning product has industry-leading levels of engagement, with a DAU of 99% - and we've got so much more to achieve. Scalability, automation and precision are at the heart of what we do. We're never shackled down by convention; always open-minded, always moving forward.What will you be doing?
You'll be joining our London based team, helping to grow our presence across the UK market. Our international teams are based across the US, Australia, and New Zealand. You'll be working hand-in-hand with our founding team and customers both during and after launch, understanding their requirements and to delivering smart solutions that solve their business pain points.
As a Solutions Engineer, you must share our passion for transforming the lives of frontline workers, thrive in a dynamic environment and have the flexibility and willingness to jump in and get things done. You are equally comfortable in both a business and technical context, interacting with executives and talking shop with technical audiences.
- Working hands-on with prospects and customers throughout the sales cycle, from demo to proof of concept to design and implementation, as their technical expert
- Proactively scope the technical solution to address customer requirements, and recommend solutions that drive value for our customers and Blink
- Provide coaching and development to the Sales and Customer Success teams to enhance their product knowledge and technical acumen
- Support the Customer Success team during rollouts with any technical activities
- Liaise with Product Managers to provide feedback from customers about product requirements and ideas, to help them innovate and stay ahead of where the market is going
- Focus on delivery while helping to improve our internal processes, practices, and tools
We're looking for someone who is ambitious and wants to develop in a fast-growing company. The successful candidate will be resourceful, inquisitive, a fast learner, with an ability to easily connect with a customer. You'll be able to pick up new concepts quickly and empathise with customer pain points. We're also looking for
- Previous experience working in a technical Pre-Sales role within a B2B SaaS organisation working with enterprise customers
- Experience working and communicating with senior stakeholders, in large enterprise organisations
- Outstanding presenting skills to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos
- Experience building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and responding to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs independently and effectively
- Solution focused - looking to help people and customers in finding solutions to their problems
- You will have a strong ability to define and present proposed solution architectures, breaking down complex concepts in an easy to understand way
- Experience evaluating trade-offs in delivering solutions between user experience, time, and complexity
- A technical or software development background would be highly desirable
We're a friendly bunch.
Motivated, positive and social; we're all different, but these traits tie us together. We work closely as a team and genuinely value each other's opinions. Most of all, we try and learn as much as we can from one another, through knowledge sharing and healthy debate.
Our diverse backgrounds and interests make our engineering culture unique. We are parents, polyglots (in both spoken and programming languages), cyclists, musicians - and so much more.
- Competitive salary and generous equity allocations with significant upside potential
- 25 days annual leave per year, not including public holidays
- Your choice of kit and tools (Mac/Windows, monitors, ...)
- Private Healthcare (Vitality, which includes extra benefits)
- Bike to work scheme
- Social events (Company getaways, lunches, breakfasts, nights out)
- Regular Yoga/HIIT sessions
- Free wellness credits for massages, physio & more
- Convenient central London location