Company DescriptionCompany DescriptionWe Are
Here at NPS we have a simple set of values that sets out who we are as a company.Intelligent
- we make the right choicesInvolved
- our enthusiasm creates energyInnovative
- we always ask what's nextOur business is all about making lives safer, healthier, better managed and mobile
Our software underpins critical police, health, housing and local government services, ensuring delivery of the right data at the right time to protect and improve people's lives.
We're as committed to the positive social outcomes of our customers' services as they are, which means we put people first. In the interfaces and systems we design, and the software support and development service we provide.Our story
Across the world, billions of people every day rely on the services and benefits provided by their police, health services, housing and local government. Their home, welfare, wellbeing and security often depend on them.
We create and manage the software that connects people with these services. We design smart interfaces and data processes to ensure services are easy to use, always on, relevant, accurate and trusted.
Using internet, mobile and AI technology, we are designing new tools that maximise the positive experience people have of critical services, and helping to make sure they are safer, healthier, better managed, and able to organise their life on the go.
Working closely with our customers - the service providers - we define people's needs today and in the future - and work intelligently to continuously improve our software products and data management.
Our software underpins the performance of our customers as they serve their customers. Our constant focus is making sure our software is stable, efficient, cost efficient and secure.
We're proud of the role we play, improving people's lives through dependable critical services. With a growing number of customers globally, we're going to make a difference to millions of people more.
Based in the UK but working around the world, our 2,000 employees help improve the services that matter most.
We are now part of the NEC corporation, a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies that benefit businesses and people worldwide - this brings in new opportunities without limits for growth and innovation.Job Description
As a key member of the Service Improvement team, you will be responsible for providing support in the administration of internal auditing, within our Entitlement Services Unit.
This will involve gathering, collating and auditing management information ensuring that internal compliance levels are achieved.
Working closely with the Senior Service Improvement Manager, you will also have responsibility for maintaining and reporting internal compliance levels.Responsibilities And AccountabilitiesBusiness Performance
- Provide a rolling audit function to ensure internal compliance measures are achieved.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform your duties.
Learning and People
- Ensure regular engagement with the Senior Services Improvement Manager for continuous success of the service.
Personal Qualities And Experience
- Attending training and other events relevant to develop new skills or to refresh or update existing knowledge and skills.
- Build and develop your own legislative and solution based knowledge through the utilisation of available channels, e.g. DWP circulars, internal bulletins, attending webinars etc.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willingness to learn with the ability to retain detailed information.
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written).
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate and share best practice.
- IT literate and proficient with the use of MS Office packages (Specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Employees of Northgate Public Services are entitled to the following benefits:
- Single Private Medical Cover (with the option to select family cover at an additional cost)
- 25 days paid holiday with the option to buy/ sell 5 days (during enrolment period)
- 4 x basic salary life assurance cover
- A Group Pension Plan with fantastic employer contributions
- A selection of tax efficient flexible benefits to suit your individual needs
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work and travel within the EU. Documentary evidence will be required.
All offers are subject to satisfactory vetting and reference checks to include a DBS check as standard.
Northgate Public Services is an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all communities.