Infinity Works is a leading software, IT and Digital engineering consultancy. We help our clients solve hard technical problems in a wide variety of domains using a diverse set of technology stacks.
We're looking for people who'll roll up their sleeves and get stuck into the kind of projects where others fear to tread.
It's fun & exciting & a little daunting in a good way - we work hard, but we play hard as well. Because when we do something great, we're not shy about celebrating it.
If you'd like to read more about Infinity Works, head over to our website www.infinityworks.com
At Infinity Works, we believe that people don't fit into boxes. Rather than following job descriptions, our Business Analysts are multi-talented individuals that have a wide range of skills, tools and techniques at their disposal that they can utilise to solve challenging problems for our clients.Requirements
Business Analyst's at Infinity Works are expected to
- We help our clients determine where the value lies in their deliverables, working with them to understand their customers, goals, wants and needs
- We create a shared understanding by building relationships that bring people and teams together - it's all about collaboration
- We never sit back and accept the status quo, we use our facilitation, questioning and influencing skills to help shape and steer delivery to meet business goals - we're all about the why
- We are experienced at driving a project from discovery and inception through to delivery and beyond, in some cases helping to maintain and progress managed services
- We can work in challenging environments and are capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- We wear multiple hats, doing what needs to be done to help the client succeed at delivering releasable increments
- We are able to coach our clients, guiding them on a journey and helping them to grow; we're not just there to do a job
None of our Business Analysts are the same, however, there are some key elements that we look for
- Proven experience as a business analyst working with software delivery teams
- Able to plan and run workshops
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Experience of working with agile delivery teams
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable in building relationships
A Career, Not a Job
At Infinity Works we work hard to ensure that nobody gets stuck in a rut doing the same old thing. We strive to learn something new every day put those new skills use as soon as possible. Our varied client base and technology agnostic approach to problem solving means we regularly offer our staff new challenges without having to hit the job market and start over.
Our team members work end to end on projects so that everyone gets the satisfaction of seeing a job finished. Everyone has an advocate to help them get the very best support and ensure they get the most out of their time at Infinity Works. We regularly rotate team members through accounts to offer them opportunities to learn new things and strengthen our teams with new perspectives.