Mary's Meals International is delighted to be recruiting for a talented Web & Applications Developer
to join our growing in-house development team. We offer an amazing opportunity to use your talents to create positive change in the world and you will play a crucial role in bringing the technical management and development of our suite of websites and associated applications in house. Working in an Agile environment, you will have the opportunity to work across a variety of exciting projects and technologies, creating real impact across the global movement.
Delivering technical change and support across our global suite of websites, CRM and other applications, you will play a key role in supporting the global family as we strive to become more self-sufficient in our digital and IT initiatives. Mary's Meals has made a long-term commitment to technology as an enabler for future growth and we offer the opportunity to support our movement in a dynamic, inclusive, values driven environment with a real focus on personal development and flexible working.
Mary's Meals is a global movement supported by people from all walks of life and we are focused on one goal - that every child receives a nutritious daily meal in a place of education. We continue to change the lives of 1.6 million children who today will receive a Mary's Meal.
Reporting to our IT Applications Lead, your key duties will include
- Supporting the development and implementation of application roadmaps in line with overall global IT strategy;
- Developing and maintain global websites for National Affiliates based on global communication team specification;
- Providing second level support for applications and websites including complex queries on configuration and assessing impact of high severity issues, ensuring timely resolution;
- Collaborating with testers and product Owners on functional specifications for website / application configuration, interfaces & role design;
- Working with the functional owners of applications to ensure complex system changes are delivered and communicated to stakeholders;
- Collaborating with Product Owners and key stakeholders ensuring a consolidated approach to technical design across MMI's portfolio of projects;
- Working with our 3rd party development partners' development and deployment policies, including peer testing and ensuring high standards are maintained;
- Performing configuration and development changes and, where appropriate, collaborate with 3rd party developers to establish technical vision and future development efficiencies;
- Developing websites and applications while adhering to the requirements of our test strategy, scenarios, test scripts, and reporting processes; and
- Participating in workshops with stakeholders to help the documentation and development of requirements including explaining limitations and opportunities from a technical perspective.
You will also bring
- Experience of participation in requirements workshops, requirements elicitation, story definition, acceptance testing and agile ceremonies;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders; and
- Experience of working with hardware platforms and common third-party APIs would also be a real benefit.
Mary's Meals is a values-driven organisation, we believe in the innate goodness of people, respect the dignity of every human being and family life and believe in good stewardship of the resources entrusted to us. In line with our values Mary's Meals is fully committed to a culture of safeguarding.
To apply please click APPLY and tell us why Mary's Meals and this role would be a great fit for you.
Web and Applications Developer JD
Applicant Privacy Statement