Seer is developing technology to revolutionise the diagnosis and management of neurological conditions, with a special focus on epilepsy. Our mission is to deliver deep personalised clinical insights and advance patient experience with leading-edge technology.The Clinical Service
Seer's clinical team is responsible for providing the largest at-home video-EEG-ECG monitoring service in Australia. The service includes patient-facing activities, data analysis, and report generation. Clinical team members must have patient care and safety as their first priority and be able to reliably communicate important information.About The Role
As a Clinical Reviewer, you will be responsible for independently performing a comprehensive analysis of prolonged video-EEG recording. You will be required to
- Review video-EEG to answer clinical questions provided by referring doctors,
- Accurately identify and annotate clinically relevant electrographic findings, e.g. interictal and seizure activity,
- Differentiate epileptic activity from normal variants and artifacts,
- Accurately categorise seizure type and interictal activity,
- Identify and interpret events reported by patients,
- Summarise all clinically relevant information,
- Complete accurate and comprehensive technical reports in a timely manner,
- Escalate important findings,
- Follow the prescribed reporting processes.
- Have at least two years of experience reviewing long term EEG recordings,
- Have a Bachelor of Science or Applied Science - or equivalent experience,
- Be comfortable with the use of technology,
- Be self-directed and take initiative,
- Be capable of meeting tight deadlines,
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
Salary range $80k-$85k negotiable depending on experience, plus 9.5% superannuation.