has a great opportunity for a skilled DevOps Engineer to join our growing team.
IntelliSense.io is an Industrial AI company which makes mining operations efficient, sustainable and safe through trusted and open Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions. You will be part of a team of talented people who thrive in a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment.Role & Responsibilities -
You will be working in our engineering team to make sure our apps and services are ready for deployment and handover to the operations team. The range of responsibilities to be carried out would include
Our technology stack -
- Collaborative infrastructure development, testing, and evaluation.
- Maintaining, updating, and improving our CI/CD setup and strategy.
- Increasing monitoring capabilities and developing incident debugging tools.
- Improving service deployment configuration.
- Collaborating within the engineering team to improve automation and internal tooling to increase productivity.
- Providing documentation of infrastructure, deployment configuration, and best practices.
We are using the latest tools for development (GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, GoCD) and modern software development methodologies with scrum. Our application currently uses Apache Flink, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Microservices.RequirementsYou should apply if -
- You have experience in DevOps, Software Engineering or Server Administration
- You write clean, maintainable code and love working on interesting problems
- You have a passion for building tools which will be used by developers every day
- You're interested in building resilient software
- Knowledge of Kubernetes is essential
- Unlimited Holidays
- Flexible Hours
- Working from Home
- Discretionary bonuses
- Discretionary Share Options
- Opportunities for career progression