Our client is is one of Europe's leading Data Centre contractors. They have an immediate requirement for an experienced QA/QC Manager with an M&E background to join their project team on a hyper-scale mission critical Data Centre project in Sweden.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the management, implementation and maintenance of ISO9000/2000 & to ISO 14001 as well as managing the highest standards are being upheld on the project.
Duties will include
- Evaluation and follow up the Quality manual in conjunction with the engineering team.
- Attend and co-ordinate weekly meetings with the client, subcontractors & suppliers
- Overview the contractors Inspection test plan and all QA/QC documentations.
- Evaluate the QA/QC system implementation by each stakeholders and ensure the compliance with their Quality manual.
- Conduct Audit on the different companies and suppliers.
- Evaluate the coordination of each company in order have adequate QA/QC personnel on site during all project development and operations to perform the inspection and tests.
- Review and comment on subcontractor's pre qualifications.
- Review and comment on submittals, including test results, method statements, materials and alternate proposals submitted by contractors.
- A relevant Third Level or Professional Qualification in Engineering
- +5 Years experience in a QA/QC Management role
- Recent experience working on a Data Centre
- Be available and willing for variable rotational work
- Ability to work well under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Excellent work and personal ethics that include trustworthiness, commitment, and empathy
- Confident, creative, and energetic approach to addressing all quality-related issues
- Ability to produce quality written reports
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
You must be willing to work on a 3-1 or a 6-2 rotational basis for the duration of the project. The requirement is immediate.
The Salary and package is negotiable depending on your previous experience.
- Private accommodation
- Access to a Company Car
- Flights and parking at airport
If you feel you fit the criteria please get in touch immediately and we'll contact you as soon as possible to discuss the role.