Reputation.com is the undisputed leader in reputation experience management and consistently delivers innovative, customer-driven solutions to household brands such as Nissan, Public Storage, US Bank, GM, Ford, and Kaiser Permanente. Our SaaS-based platform and patented Reputation Score helps marketers, operations and customer experience professionals improve their reputation by managing tens of millions of reviews and interactions across hundreds of thousands of customer touchpoints.
We now live in a feedback economy, where the customer's voice is paramount, and every online review could make or break a business. Reputation.com is hyper-focused on unlocking the power of customer feedback to improve business reputation and drive growth. We innovate with a purpose and are obsessed with big data - it's at the core of everything we do.
Our focus on people extends beyond our customers to our employees, who are our most valuable asset. We are a gritty and passionate bunch - best defined by the belief that diversity is a business essential, promises matter, and philanthropy is the foundation for a built to last organization. We cultivate a culture where being a straight shooter is celebrated, and personal hustle is vital to our collective success. There is no prize for second place!
Speaking of employee hustle - the company was recently named to the 2020 Inc. 5000 list, Inc. magazine's annual ranking of America's fastest-growing private companies, for the second year in a row. We were also ranked No. 1 in Enterprise Online Reputation Management in G2's Summer 2020 report.
Reputation.com has over 250 integration partners and has forged strategic alliances with marquee-name brands, including Google, Facebook, JD Power, Amazon.com, and Web.com. Altogether, these partnerships amplify Reputation.com's credibility in the industry and provide new opportunities for innovation.
"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." Warren Buffett
Why Work at Reputation.com?
- We are an innovation engine with 31 technology patents, ranked in the top three of all competitors.
- Our customer-centric focus has led to a nearly 200% revenue growth from 2016 to 2019.
- The platform is used by three of the top five automotive OEMs and 16,000 auto dealerships, more than 250 healthcare systems, and over 100 leading property management firms.
- We've raised over $117 million in funding from the same A-list venture capital firms that backed Google, Microsoft, and Intuit.
- Our executive management team is diverse and committed to building a performance-based culture where excellence is rewarded and careers are developed.
- Who thrives at Reputation.com? Managers who embody a player-coach mentality. Employees who value teamwork and cross-functional collaboration. People who emphasize perseverance and hustle over quick wins and luck.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be a core member of our Technical Solutions team, focusing on assisting our enterprise customers with technical issue resolution and advice. You will provide the 2nd line support, working with Customer Success managers and customers to quickly assess and troubleshoot issues, document product enhancements or defects, and provide best practice advice around the implementation and use of our Reputation Management platform. You will work with Customer Success, Engineering, and Product teams on various product issues, and contribute to projects revolving around support tools and knowledge management.
A successful candidate for this job will have a strong technical aptitude along with a strong self-starting, proactive mentality and excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be working with a technical platform and complex issues and you're tasked with creating excitement and loyalty in the customers you interact with.
When support volume is low, we expect you to take initiative and find tasks you can perform that will benefit Reputation.com (e.g., build out the support knowledge base, rollout vertical data sets for demo purpose, and create "How To" videos demonstrating new features).Responsibilities
- Provide technical support for enterprise customers
- Support technical integrations between multiple systems via APIs and/or flat files
- Develop a deep understanding of the Reputation management platform
- Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround across a range of environments
- Reproduce customer issues and if necessary file bug reports, escalate cases to Engineering and provide necessary documentation
- Provide input on product and service related enhancement requests back to Product Management and Product Marketing teams
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 5+ years experience providing technical support or implementation services for SaaS-based software solutions with experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting using common diagnostic and development tools
- Must be fluent in German (level B2 or above)
- Proficient in Linux text processing tools (i.e. grep, cat, sed/awk, sort, uniq)
- Ability to work with complex solutions, to assess log files, to perform systematic troubleshooting, and write Mongo queries
- Proven ability to think analytically and methodically with high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts/explanations to non-technical users clearly and effectively
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Scripting or programming experience (Java, C++, Python, Perl, Bash, etc.)
- Experience supporting Enterprise Marketing environments, or related markets
- Experience using MongoDB, Hadoop, or Atlassian products
- Working knowledge of AWS
More on Reputation.com...
The majority of consumers - 90% - say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet CMOs are at the mercy of algorithms they don't control on Google, Facebook and thousands of specialty sites - where no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.
Reputation.com invented the online reputation management (ORM) category and continues to lead the charge with the only proven, unified platform and innovative, customer-driven solutions.Our Reputation Score Is An Indispensable Index For Every Business, And The True Measure Of How a Business Is Found, Chosen And Experienced By Consumers Large, Global Businesses Across Industries Such As Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage And More Use Our Platform To
- Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
- Improve star ratings and search result rankings
- Audit and maintain business listings and location directories across the web
- Manage social media engagement and advertising
- Make operational changes to improve customer experience
- Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation.com is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company and is funded by the same top-tier venture capital firms that backed Google, Skype, Intuit and Microsoft.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.