This position would involve designing bespoke conveying equipment, mainly for the aluminium beverage can industry, producing plant layouts and working closely with the sales team.
Technically competent, with a solutions and theoretical ability to think on presentation of problems/issues.You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the sales team to produce proposal drawings and concepts.
- Producing factory conveying layouts and general arrangements.
- Designing specialist conveying equipment for transporting aluminium beverage cans.
- Producing 3d assemblies in Autodesk Inventor, models, parts, detail drawings and bills of materials for the purchasing department.
- Manage and prioritise workload to ensure that assigned activities are completed effectively and on time.
CPM Acquisition Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. CPM Acquisition Corp. offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, medical/dental insurance, tuition assistance, and more.
- Qualified to Degree or HND in mechanical engineering subject.
- Autodesk AutoCAD.
- Autodesk Inventor.
- Use of SAP (not essential).
- Designing sheet metal, steel fabrications, machined parts.
- Understanding of conveying systems, ideally in the food or beverage industry.
Powered by JazzHR