At Odore, we believe that consumer brands are undergoing a digital revolution. Our mission is to transform the way brands engage with and acquire customers, by harnessing the power of data, cutting-edge technology, and innovation.
Since our launch in 2018, Odore has become the go-to solution for digital product sampling, brands have used our platform to launch several campaigns across 20 countries. Additionally, our revolutionary marketing platform has enabled leading luxury brands such as LVMH, Estée Lauder, and L'Oréal plus 80 other companies to launch targeted digital campaigns in multiple geographies - allowing them to obtain rich, actionable marketing insights, while creating unique and personalised experiences for their customers.
We are now looking to expand our team to bring the power of our comprehensive digital range of solutions to leading consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands across the UK and the EU. If you, like us, believe in the growing digital opportunity in the retail industry, there is no better time to join us in capturing it than now.About You
With a rapid growth trajectory so far and an exciting future ahead, joining us at this stage represents the unique opportunity to take ownership of building a world-class product, and to become a part a young and energised team that is passionate about helping leading CPG brands embrace the power of digital.
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our Product team. You will be responsible for building the 'client-side' of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. If you're interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.About Us
As pioneers in B2B marketing for CPG brands, we set ourselves apart by providing actionable insights to brands, instead of merely gathering data for them. What's more, we help brands to align their digital KPIs to direct measures of revenue and profitability, while also building brand loyalty through data-driven interactions.
We believe that the underlying key to this is creating unique and personalised customer experiences on both, digital as well as physical channels - a mission we have dedicated ourselves to over the past two years. Several customers have interacted with our in-store and online solutions, giving us the opportunity to add to our considerable store of knowledge on customer behaviour.Responsibilities
- Maintain and improve the platform asthetics
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- 4+ years experience as a Front-end developer
- Experience with React
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Pension Plans
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan